UK Ltd Company 2B struck off / Forum Censorship

I posted information concerning an UK Ltd Company Agent in Pré en Pail.  This company is about to be struck off by Companies House and I thought it a relevant piece of information for prospective purchasers.

It was delected by Forum Admin.

Nonetheless it is a matter of public record so have a look at thelink below.

Is this forum for the benefit of advertisers/potential advertisers or those seeking and buying property or living in France?

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/7c063da3f055d733f9922afd15dc2c7f//compdetails

There is a 'no naming and shaming' policy on this forum as is made clear in the Code of Conduct.

Several of the moderators were concerned about the post but in fact it was Forum admin that took the decision to delete it.

Levelsteps -

The Code of conduct is here:

http://forums.livingfrance.com/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=270&MessageID=79187

Living France has to protect itself against possible legal action. While what you said is probably perfectly correct as far as the UK company is concerned, you mentioned a French company in the same context and the French company is, as far as we can see, properly registered and trading legally. The UK company mentioned has a name which is very similar to another UK company, again perfectly reputable and which, by the way, advertises regularly in Living France (though that in itself has no bearing on the removal of the post). So there could be some confusion. Although it was not me who removed the post I have to say that I think it was right that Forum Admin should move it, at least while we checked the facts.

I have further concerns as the link above supposedly giving information about the company in question came up with a totally different company when I clicked on it. Another user got a further different company in Aylesbury. So either of these companies, or any other that comes up via that link, could feel aggrieved that this forum, and by implication Living France magazine, is suggesting that they are being run in an irregular way. For reference, the company under discussion is based in Norwich.

I will give the information originally provided by TonyF in a different, non-contentious manner.

"For information only. A UK limited company that is involved in property sales in Normandy is the subject of a proposal by Companies House to strike it off the register, as it has failed to submit accounts. Further information, for anybody who may be concerned, is available by searching on the web site http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/WebCHeck/fastrack/ for details of company no 04174448. This is not a company that advertises in Living France magazine, so it is unlikely that users of this forum will be affected."

I saw the original post before it was pulled and don't think Tony was actually 'Naming and Shaming',  he was stating a fact.

To delete a post which could be of vital importance to somebody who was about to buy a house through these people IMHO is wrong.

Three years ago we nearly bought a house through this company and I for one would have wanted to know facts like these.

Pat