Alis Liber-t change of invoicing

Pierre ZFP

I received a letter form Alis saying they were changing the terms and conditions by charging 1 euro per month for paper billing, or still free for email billing.

This suits me fine but there's one thing I'm unclear on.   There was a tear off section to return with a tick box if you still wanted paper invoices but it also had space for an email address.

Is the idea to just fill in the email adress and leave the box unticked if you just want emails and not paper?

Sorry, I seem to be a bit thick today [8-)]

[quote user="Pickles"]Since we're not over there to get our post just yet, I presume that the letter gives instructions for how to set up the password for the espace abonnés?

Regards
Pickles
[/quote]

I have just spoken to the office of Alis and they said that your identity log in and password was given to you when they sent you the tag(doofer). I gulped and spent quite a while rummaging amongst my awful filing system, and much to my surprise I found the letter and the necessary login in and password. Hope you do the same? [:D]

Quick edit: As Pierre says use your account number, it is on any bills that you have been sent