credit agricole online banking

woody

[quote user="Dick Smith"]You are making me feel so pleased that I turned down CA's offer of internet banking! How much does it cost to get this wonderful service?
[/quote]

We pay 1,50 a month for internet access at CA Loire Haute-Loire.  I find it very useful, especially when checking on transfers.

[quote user="woody"]thankyou for comments, my ca online is charente maritime deux sevres, it seems diferent areas have different online banking systems, does anybody know what to click to get the account balance for charente maritime[/quote]

woody, did you ever find an answer to your question?  I think you would click on "detail du compte".

This is probably a stupid suggestion, but I notice that the homepage for CA Charentes, etc., has a "démonstration interactive" link in the Credit Agricole en ligne box at the top of the right-hand column.  Maybe that would help?

• 8 months later...

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the theme here (and I've not read all the posts) but:

I am a UK resident with a house in France. All the time I've had it I've used C A Britline which is an online service for Brits via the Credit Agricole Normandie in Caen. There is no charge for a normal online account and to transfer monies to it I simply send traveller's cheques (signed top and bottom with the account name on). Appart from 5 years ago when buying the house I've always used this system and always (UK postal strike allowing) my money has been in the account 4 working days from posting in the UK. When using a bank to bank transfer I was charged £25 and it took over a week.

My house isnt in the department of the bank and I dont use it for cash. But I pay all my French bills from this account using RIB details and never had a problem.

The site is www.britline.com.

[quote user="woody2122"]Does anyone know with   ca-cmds.fr   online  do you pay  1,50 euro  each time you log on or is it per week or month[/quote]I would bl**dy well hope it's not per go or per week and even per month sounds too much but if it were I'd be changing banks tomorrow....[:-))]

I'm with CA-nmp and I can't remember off hand what the charge is, for some reason a figure of 5c comes to mind however, looking at my statement, the only deduction I can see is €4.90 per month which is for my Debit Card so perhaps it's free. Each branch of CA is different though so probably the charge is too, but €1.50 a pop, get outta here..........!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="woody2122"]Does anyone know with   ca-cmds.fr   online  do you pay  1,50 euro  each time you log on or is it per week or month[/quote]

Whilst I cannot comment on ca-cmds.fr, as far as I am aware after being with CA in the Midi, now CA Languedoc for over 18 months, I have never paid a sou to access my account on line.

I'm with CA nmp too and had a letter this week explaining all the wonderful services they propose - including as from Jan 1 2008 "free access to your accounts on the internet". Though I have to say I don't think I have ever paid anything before. 

[quote user="Nickel"]

I'm with CA nmp too and had a letter this week explaining all the wonderful services they propose - including as from Jan 1 2008 "free access to your accounts on the internet". Though I have to say I don't think I have ever paid anything before. 

[/quote]

We're with CA Loire/Haute-Loire and have always paid 1,50 per month.  Lately I have been noticing that we've been getting reduced/no charges on transactions that have always had charges, so, perhaps we'll soon cease paying for internet access, too,