Cheque Emploi Service Universel

jon

[quote user="Albert the InfoGipsy"]

[quote user="jon"]what is a reasonable rate for ... someone who does odd jons around the garden.[/quote]

Sounds like a very personal service that could attact a premium rate. [:P]

[/quote]

LOL![;-)][:$][Www]

[:)]Jon, this has to be one of the best yet!

[quote user="jon"]

Please advise!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Check your posts for spelling and typos Jon.

On this occasion it's a small mistake, which has completely changed the sense of part of your post, leading to much hilarity.

I know you've said before that you aren't bothered about spelling/typos in your posts, but this is a good example of why it's worth checking before posting.[:D]

Another question:  Somebody has asked me about the potential legality of what she's been asked to do.

She's not registered as a business - no siret number - but she's been asked to work 2 days per week out of season and full time - 5 days a week equivalent - in season cleaning and helping with gites.  All on cheque d'emploi.

I would have thought that the system is aimed at part-time casual staff, not people who would certainly qualify as wholly employed which is what she would be on thos hours, part-time across the year but over the minimum hours for third-party employment.

Any ideas folks?

The person being paid by CESU is employed to work in a private home (home help, cleaning, giving lessons, small DIY jobs...) or for work related to a private home (ironing at home...)

Employment related to a business activity is not suitable to be paid for by CESU.

A small business can employ staff using CES-TPE (Chèque Emploi Très Petites Entreprise), designed for small businesses.