doctolib is better than ever

Have just discovered a great "new" feature on doctolib.  I have put new in quotes because I am not sure how long this has existed as I haven't used the site for months.

Have to get a RdV with the MT for a certificate to practise sporting activities.  Went on doctolib and got a slot for after Christmas.  This was fine by me and, if I didn't need this bit of paper to continue my membership, I wouldn't even bother the poor old overworked doc.

Then, after I had confirmed the RdV, I noticed a box that I could tick if I'd like a slot before mine should one become free.  You could accept or refuse the offer so with nothing to lose, I just ticked it, not expecting anything.

When I returned to my email a short time later, there was indeed a slot at a day and time I was only too eager to take.  The slot is for tomorrow, towards the end of the afternoon.  Perfect!  That is the day and time when OH would be going to his weekly table-tennis session.  It's in a town about 20 minutes away and now that we are down to one car, it was a really lucky chance for me.

Anyway, the reason for posting this is that other users of doctolib might like to tick this box.  To be fair to my doctor, had my need been urgent, I could also ring the person who keeps his diary and something similar would probably have been arranged.

• Like 1