Our Summer holidays are booked for October

alittlebitfrench

I totally get why you might find it curious that someone from America is interested in a France forum. Well, it's a bit of story. I've always been fascinated by different cultures and, language and France has this allure for me. I have been there twice for my Business trip. So, that’s a bit about me and my interest in this Country. I guess you could say I'm just a regular person with an insatiable curiosity about the world ☺️

It's an excellent thing to be, wd, being curious I mean.

I am curious about all sorts of things and it has made retirement (which I had NOT looked forward to) fly on wings.  Exploring not only places but languages, culture and most of all, music has been wonderful especially as domestic responsibilites have prevented me from physically going out there and discovering as you are doing.

Enjoy your travels!

It sounds like you've found an incredible way to make the most of retirement. Exploring the world through languages, cultures and music. It's amazing how these interests can open up a whole new world without leaving your home. Btw, I completely agree curiosity is a fantastic thing. It keeps life interesting and full of surprises, and thank you for your well-wishes for my travels.