Domestic worker contract

Katerina

Hello, I am looking to employ a domestic worker in France on CDI contract to carry out household duties, gardening, pet sitting and driver jobs on a full-time basis in France. This is a live-in position, providing a fully equipped separate house to live-in on the territory. The candidate has a pregnant wife, who will move in and live in the house provided for the worker. I need to draft an employment agreement, which will have a clause that in the event of breach of contract or shall the employer or the employee want to end the contract, they will need to provide a 3 months notice and the employee will need to vacate the premises within 3 months. I believe that in France it may be difficult for the employer to get the employee out of their property until the employee finds a suitable property to move to, how can I ensure that the employee will move out if we need to terminate the contract? Many Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

In France, the employment contract for domestic workers is regulated by the "convention collective nationale des salariés du particulier employeur" (National Collective Agreement for Domestic Workers). The agreement must be in writing and should include all the terms and conditions of the employment, including the nature of the duties, working hours, compensation, and notice period for termination.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 08/11/2023 at 08:29, ElvisSpencer said:

I think instead of hiring a maid, why don't you try going to your parents' house? They can help you while you are pregnant.

I suggest you read the OP again until you understand it.

• Like 1