electricity

johnycarper

Not sure this is the correct place but has anyone any idea if there is a comparison site in France to check who is the cheapest supplier,we are with edf on their "tarif bleu" tariff.

Just be interested to see if there is a cheaper option out there that's not complicated to understand,but then of course comes the hard part moving suppliers possibly.

Thanks.

Remember that some other suppliers may be cheaper at any one time, but can change their prices as they wish, whereas EDF are regulated by the state.

This could lead to a later hike in price if you take up an apparently attractive offer.

When the ability to choose your electricity supplier first appeared I seem to remember it being discussed here at the time. I am sure I remember something about that if you were already with EDF then the price was regulated by the state but if your a new subscriber the prices could go up and down like any of the other suppliers.

[quote user="johnycarper"]Not sure this is the correct place but has anyone any idea if there is a comparison site in France to check who is the cheapest supplier,we are with edf on their "tarif bleu" tariff.

Just be interested to see if there is a cheaper option out there that's not complicated to understand,but then of course comes the hard part moving suppliers possibly.

Thanks.[/quote]

I posted HERE a while back.

I have not checked the site recently...