Ironic !

Hang on, Chris - what's this 'mood he's in stuff'?

You launched some sort of thread having a go at me and I replied - what am I supposed to do, grin and just say, OK Chris, have a pop whenever you like, what right do I have to resent it? Even when you haven't got a clue of what you are talking about? Just chucking a bit of weight around?

You are priceless.

Bruddy 'ell Sir, calm down will yer? I just saw a few other posts last night and it looked like you were swinging a few left hooks here and there....and I most certainly didn't have a go at you, you must learn to interpret the meaning that the educationally challenged like myself are trying to get across, or at least make a greater effort. C for effort Sir! Is my written English that difficult to understand?

[quote user="Chris Head"]PLEASE someone promise me that when I become a chronologically challenged grumpy old wrinkly they'll swiftly deliver a 9mm round to my temple?  I just couldn't bear the thought of sounding like a Victor Meldrew understudy![/quote]

Why wait?[:P]

(sorry, couldn't resist - nothing personal!)

[quote user="louweezel"]I'm sure that extra mm makes all the difference [;-)]  It's not the size that's important, it's what you do with it that counts.  Louise   [/quote]

Louweezel! You just told me off on another thread for having such [6] mind.... Look at you let the side down...[;-)]  

[kiss]