Serial trolley thief

Val_2

Thought I had stopped doing this after no indicents for about a year, but no, back to my old ways again. This time the trolley was full of dog food and nasty cheap table wine (I don't even have a dog!) You should have seen the look on the old bloke's face when he found his trolley contained bubble bath, "ladies things" and loads of Felix. Does anyone else do this or is it just me and an "age" thing?

As we age, our priorities change ........
The other day I came home and was greeted by my wife ,
dressed only in very sexy underwear and holding a couple
of short velvet ropes.

"Tie me up," she purred, and you can do anything you want."
So,   I tied her up.......and went fishing.

Terry

[quote]I do it too and yes, it is an age thing. I've had a poor French man protesting "mais, c'est mon chariot" as I gaily continued to throw stuff in it.[/quote]

LOL! Apparently my wife has done the same thing.

She also says that she will get to check-out and there may be one or more items that she didn't select in her chariot. She just puts them to the side. She visualizes someone getting home and saying "Where the hell is the 'so-and-so'? I know I put it in the chariot!"

We've noticed a couple of times in the same supermarket that when we return the chariot our euro is missing. We had left the chariot unattended several times.

Are we unlucky in that the euro falls out?

Or is it being nicked?

Anyone else had the same thing happen?

Not euros but jetons that have mysteriously disappeared. However I hit the jackpot at LeClerc when I found a good six or seven scattered under the trolley shelter but even they have diminished over the past year or so. Perhaps there are people desperate enough to nick euro pieces but I can't see how they can fall out so easily.

LOL Val they don't fall out. They jump. I don't know how many times I have thrust the metal bar truc thingy into the recepticle to force the plate out holding my money when the plate then flies out and my money bounces out and rolls off. And sometimes has gone under a full row of caddies and be unretrieveable. So I too use a jeton these days.

It is an age since I started filling the wrong trolley, or find other people's shopping in mine. I do sometimes lose my trolley though.