Forum Member exposed

Pads

[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/pads_01/IMG_1704.jpg[/IMG]

Shock... News Story

Was a well known member of the forum caught streaking across page 47 of the supplement of the The Sunday Telegraph...........  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how you got hold of this photograph.  I understood the originals and all copies had been destroyed when I paid up.  I was very drunk and it was a bet with some mates at a cricket match at Lords. I stripped off my gloves and shoes and just went for it.  I did have a painful collision with the cricket stumps and Mike Gatting took a bite out of my bottom.   What's it going to cost to get this removed?

You look even cuter in the flesh Cassis, minus the bovver boots ![:D]  Well done too for your help to the renovator in this months mag  -  must have taken ages to write all that  -  You're a star !!

Problem is, as you can see, my feet are tiny - even non-existent.  I need big boots just to balance.[quote user="Pip"]

Well done too for your help to the renovator in this months mag  -  must have taken ages to write all that[/quote]

What was that?  What mag?[8-)]

"You look even cuter in the flesh Cassis, minus the bovver boots ![:D]  Well done too for your help to the renovator in this months mag  -  must have taken ages to write all that  -  You're a star "

I had heard of streaky bacon, but after streaky sausage, I "exige" to see the real thing in this month's mag (which I don't get).   I knew he was a star, the first time I saw one of his masterpieces (the head sculptures).   Come on Pip...  if he doesn't mind of course   [:)]

[quote user="pads"]

[quote user="Cassis"]   What's it going to cost to get this removed?

[/quote]

Oh I dont know, an original Cassis in my garden maybe 

[/quote]

How about something in your wall?  Don't know if you've noticed from other posts, but I've been repointing the stonework in the back wall and I just finished.  I couldn't resist incorporating this - based on two members of the village Chorale.

[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/cassiscassis/PICT0001.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="pads"]

they are brilliant........do you ever sit down?

what mag have you been writting in?

[/quote]

Jude is a strict task mistress and I am only allowed to sit down once a fortnight for 5 minutes, provided I have finished all jobs satisfactorily and have brushed all the dust off and showered.

I've no idea about this mag thing - I have asked Pip to clarify!

We have been interviewed twice for the local newspaper since we arrived here, plus once for the CDT of the Sarthe tourism newsletter and once for Living France (subject - Sarthe; not published yet) but I've no idea what Pip's on about.   I did post a big item on the forum about how to re-point a stone wall but I don't think that can be it as it's not really to do with the magazine, is it?[8-)]

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

My God whats this the funny baby competition ( please please tell me he's no relation )

[/quote]

heres my entry!

I've already PM'd Pip on this.  I didn't realise that posting on the forum gave Archant

rights to publish!  Here's the original full post, now updated with photos.  It is

the really big post near the beginning.

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=692369

Any chance anyone could photocopy or send me the article?  I'd be interested to see if it is anything like the original!

I dont understand what your saying?

What magazine has published your article? what article? is it a uk mag/ i will get it and send on to you once i have read it.

couldnt pull your link up.........