The Thongs That We Singe

S

I am a thong wearer. I love all sorts of different styles and types, so I thought it would maybe be a good idea to share some of my thong adventures with you all.

Please do the same, tell us about the thongs in your life, the ones that move you, are or have been  important to you.

Dedications welcome!

Ok; I start the thread, so here is my thong story, one that has always given me goose pimples!

One night, long ago, I was ironing my favourite thong. It was red cotton with a lovely nylon braiding and a pretty little yellow flower on the front. The phone rang while I was ironing my thong (that always happens to me) and of course I did not make that fatal mistake of putting the iron to my ear thinking it was the telephone,  but maybe in hindsight I would have been better off having a burnt ear! Because what follows changed my life forever. While chatting away, I had left the iron on my thong on the ironing board!!!!!! I put the phone down and began to saunter back to the ironing board, but while en route to my destination I could smell the the fowl stench of a cremated undergarment [:(] As I approached my beloved pants, I could see the thick black smoke bellowing from as far away as the dining room! I knew to expect the unexpected, and as I lifted the iron from the garment that had brought so much pleasure to my life (and many others) The terrible conseqeunces of my actions were discovered! Yes, I had singed my thong! The pretty little yellow flower was now a black moulton mass stuck to my iron. So another chapter of my life was brought to a premature demise [:-))] But never fear, for I shall search for a another thong, a bigger and a stronger thong,  made from fireproof materiels that will have been tested by NASA on the space shuttle! So I still have a dream and sometimes the dream is more satisfying than the reality.

The End.

Starring S as the thong wearer and guest starring Angela Harding as the thong and introducing Lucy Thomkins as the ironing board.

This has been a Queen Martian production. All names have been changed to protect the innocent and any similarities to characters that are living or dead are deliberate.

You forgot Thongs Of Praise [:P]

Never iron your thong while still wearing it! I did it once, and here is my story of what happened on that terrible night. No, I can't tell it to you, it's just too emotional and the operations on my part are ongoing to this day.

I was in the bull ring on friday, and I said to this bloke "got any thongs mate" He said " I have these artificial thongs if yer interested guvnor" I left the stall in disgust and reported him to British Rail.

Eth

Did you say lisp?  To this day I remember the cruelty of the nuns in the convent I went to.  There was a girl in class with a terrrible lisp and they made her recite Walter de la Mare's poem "Silver"

Thlowly thilently now the moon

Walkth the night in her thilver shoon

Thith way and that she peerth and seeth......

With apologies to de la Mare if I have misquoted and, in fact, I am sure I can still be nearly word perfect, but only if I'm lisping!

Does anyone remember when Valerie Singleton on Blue Peter showed you how to make your own thongs at home with a length of garden twine and a hanky? I wish they had videos in those days [:(] I just have completely forgotten how she did it? I wonder if Clair can run up a few on her sewing machine? If you could do that for me, you could have the Living France logo across the front for a bit of free advertising! What do you say? Maybe the mods have to wear those anyway [:D] Can you just imagine Russethouse saying "mod thong on" and then "mod thong off" It's all a dream, but then dreams are sometimes more satisfying than reality [:D]

[quote user="S"]

Does anyone remember when Valerie Singleton on Blue Peter showed you how to make your own thongs at home with a length of garden twine and a hanky? I wish they had videos in those days [:(] I just have completely forgotten how she did it? I wonder if Clair can run up a few on her sewing machine? If you could do that for me, you could have the Living France logo across the front for a bit of free advertising! What do you say? Maybe the mods have to wear those anyway [:D] Can you just imagine Russethouse saying "mod thong on" and then "mod thong off" It's all a dream, but then dreams are sometimes more satisfying than reality [:D]

[/quote]

Good news!

I've just checked the terms and conditions of the forum and fantasising does not appear to contravene !

RH says that already believe me. And dances at the same time. On Fridays, small club under the arches at a certain bridge I cannot mention.

I do like the idea of Clair running up a few with the Archant logo. Think she does posing pouches or willie warmers?

How about thermal vests for mods?

Better stop there of I might run into barbed wire

If we mods are to be forced into thongs, I would like the very expensive one I saw in a jeweller's shop window last year. I'm not sure that I'd be able to tuck my thermal vest into it though.

I could try for a rewrite of Arabella Wier's famous book; I'd just rearrange the words of the title a little.

Hoddy