Why??

Frenchie

Am I the only one to receive those silly e mails promising me that with their help I can get a " cosmic phallus" [:-))] or a " monstrous d*ck"  and I can make my girlfriend happy !! [:-))][+o(]

I don't want even a little non cosmic phallus,[:D] so how can I get rid of them? I have an anti spam though.......

It's terrible, I get about 30 a day.  All really disgusting too.  They get round all the bans using digits between letters.  Where they know a way around the antispam they will use it.  I often get my sons reading my e mails over my shoulder, which can be difficult to explain when all the emails have disgusting words in the heading so I don't even have to download it.

[:(]There are some sickos about.

Georgina

Really annoying, i keep getting georgina telling me she wants to be my friend , why would i want to be friends with a woman who doesn`t wear any clothes [:-))]

She`s also better looking than me with a better figure as well, so i`m not hanging about with her [:$]

sorry just noticed georgina in previous post, its not you is it?

I can beat that. On CHRISTMAS Day i got a virus . I opened an ecard sent (i thought from a friend)  and it defragmented my whole hard drive. Lesson learnt. Even with all the anti virus and firewalls i have to stop the spammers. I know now not to open attachments unless im sure where they are from.

There are some Ba****rds about.

WHY??????????????????????

Last year we had somebody hijack our email address and use it to send out spam. We had hundreds of failed to deliver notices over a month or two. Don't now how they did it but I'm glad it stopped.

Very sad, but clever people