Im in the LF pub

Pads

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashburton... now there's a blast from the past! 

Ladies can I please have a large vodka, with diet coke and lots of ice please!!!!  I need it!!! 

Whilst I'm here can I ask any parents out there... have you ever had one of the days where you feel like you are the worst parent in the world!  Where there days when your kids hated you and were happy to tell you so?  or is it just me and mine? [:(] [blink] [:-))] [:(]

[quote user="Pads"][6][:)] Im sure you know its sparrow ! and because piaf is french for sparrow[/quote]

In Ireland she was definitely a bullfinch! I know that she is called after different birds in different countries, like in Australia, she is a woodpecker, and in South America they call her the small diving-petrel.

Which film do you think they will use the out side of our pub for ?

Rose your a great mum , just thump them and tell them to shut up or there will be no pocket money for a month, that will change there minds !!l I have made your a triple .....[:)]

[quote user="Pads"]

Which film do you think they will use the out side of our pub for ?

Rose your a great mum , just thump them and tell them to shut up or there will be no pocket money for a month, that will change there minds !!l I have made your a triple .....[:)]

[/quote]

cheers Pads... fingers crossed all will be happier in the morning!  I'm trying to think of some suitable punishments that wont impact on the half terms plans for the next two week... TV/Playstation already banned... I think I will insist on 30 minutes of homework for the first few days and see if the behaviour improves!! Now... for that lovely drink... cheers! [kiss]

Yes I know whatyou mean , Once I have done the work I want to do on our place I was hoping to look futher afield at other areas.

Maybe do house swops in different areas. that would be fun, maybe we could start a house swop club on here  

You would love it in Carcassonne , its loverly, im stunned by it everytime I go, I cant wait to spend christmas there . 

Oh Pads you know .. That s just me, I'm always cleaning the house.. I know it s a fault but can't help it...

I d like my house to be as perfect and glossy as the ones we see in ads, you know where the clothes in the wardrobes are in such perfect piles ... [:D][:D]

I work, I'm a teacher, but I d like to work part time, in order to have more time to cook, clean, do the garden, etc..

I guess I'm a housewife at heart !! [:D]

I t s great to meet people in here in the morning ! [kiss]

Ah yes me too, I love nothing better than pandering to my hubby, making him breakfast in bed, cooking him nice meals and keeping the house nice and clean... I too am a house wife at heart and love it [:D]  

[quote user="Pads"]

I think you may find a few people out in the garden !!

And who left the lights on all night ??

[/quote]

[:$] um... that may have been me [Www] I was asleep almost as soon as my glass was drained!  Sorry ladies!  Hand me a mop and I'll help... but can I have an asprin and a glass of water first please...[8-)]

Rose did you wake up in the garden ?  you have now made it a Rose garden ..... thank you will will name it so after you[:)]

Its all tidy now , just you go rest in the garden with your feet up..... Hope those kids are now at school and are leaving you in peace,?

Just popped into the pub to say that I'm going to be offline for a variety of reasons for a couple of weeks.  I want you lot to behave yourself while I'm away (remembering that in another place in this Forum, I'm the headmistress....).  In the meantime, I'm buying anyone who is brave enough a Pernod and Creme de Menthe, mixed with un petit peu of ice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDt0xIemkS4