Im in the LF pub

Pads

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our meg has the mike at the moment she by the piano , ask her for a turn , im sure she'd like another pint , whats your choice of song for us?

Yes I have pastie flavoured crisp, Ah those poor lemons , yes its very sad ..... but hey have you been to the IOW !! Send some down to cornwall we will cheer them up [:)]  

Pads, your pasty crisps are lovely[:)]

I have been to the Isle Of Wight, and I can understand why the little fluffy things do away with themselfs[:@] Why don't they go somewhere nice like Cornwall? It's lovely in Polperro.

I had a strange American woman with a Chihuahua, knock on me door about an hour ago, she was asking directions to the Pig and Flutemaker pub in Bally Ferriter. As I gave her the directions, I noticed her little chihuahua was trembling. I got down on me knees and looked at it for a while, then I said to the woman "your tiny hound is frozen" I gave her one of me pugs winter cardigans for only 10 euros, and she went off on her way, and I have never seen her since.

Welcome Britgirl .. help your self , nuts from all around the world here ......[Www]

Frenchie thats a good one , one to note in my little book of good things to say

Plus on est de fous , plus on rit................. fous is that said like feu or four