Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

[quote user="memb"][quote user="Frenchie"]

Thanks memb .. it s a bit negative..

I AM the one who made the mistake on the proverb, sorry ... [:$]

[/quote]

Apologies to GG!   Frenchie to think you know English proverbs is marvellous!     Elton's songs speak stories in my belief........Candle in the Wind (Diana's funeral version).

[/quote]

memb what are you apologising to me for? Did i miss something?  I think that sacrifice songs about a couple  and one of them has an affair, so there Am i right?

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Geordie girl"][quote user="memb"][quote user="Frenchie"]

[/quote]

Apologies to GG!   Frenchie to think you know English proverbs is marvellous!     Elton's songs speak stories in my belief........Candle in the Wind (Diana's funeral version).

[/quote]

memb what are you apologising to me for? Did i miss something?  I think that sacrifice songs about a couple  and one of them has an affair, so there Am i right?

[/quote]

I thought you missed out the word GROW (in....makes the heart grow fonder), but Frenchie said twas her, not you......all sorted.   Yes you are right about Sacrifice.

[quote user="memb"][quote user="Geordie girl"][quote user="memb"][quote user="Frenchie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought you missed out the word GROW (in....makes the heart grow fonder), but Frenchie said twas her, not you......all sorted.   Yes you are right about Sacrifice.

[/quote]

you`re just tryin to get more quotes than me on one post 

[:D][:D][:D]

Dearest Frenchie, I have tried to find that song about a lad that gets fed up with pedigree dogs and decides he wants an American leopard, but I can't find it anywhere, do you know it? It goes...Bull dogs no more, spaniels no more, skye terriers no more, when you go will ya send me back, a leopard from America.

That's all I can remember of it because it's sung in the Scottish language that is very hard for me to understand. I do know that I love leopards and hope to have one of me own in the next summer. I hope you can help!

[kiss]

[quote user="Frenchie"]Here it is for you !!   hedgehog in the fog  ...  [:D] [;-)][/quote]

It's not working[:(] I would love to have heard it too! Hedgehogs are so cute[:)] Did you know they are full of lice? I remember the time I had the lice back in Kildare. I had to be washed in Jeyes fluid everyday for 2 weeks. I got very fond of the little things and gave them all names. I was after picking one offa me head and looked at it. It was Jimmy, he was a great dancer, but he was so scared and was wriggling his little legs all over the place like he was doing a Irish jig! He soon stopped moving though and passed away in me little fat hand. I was very sad and never even had time to say goodbye to him. I sang him a song as I held him for the last time, It was this song that always got him up dancing like a mad thing  http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ezEU-xH6tVM 

Good night Frenchie[kiss]