Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faudel, in a song I love.. he says he was born in France, from foreign parents, and that even if he travels, lives abroad , etc, he will never forget about HIS country, France..

I know you feel your home is here now, Steve, so this is for you.

I'm still dancing , it is great for dancing, after the first 30 seconds !!

Mon Pays

[quote user="krusty"][quote user="Geordie girl"]

Great song memb, its sad to admit to but i`ve got their greatest hits CD

[/quote]

nothing wrong with the hollies , their lead sing was born in the same town as me

and peter noone was manchester

[/quote]

Hollies beat the Beatles hands down! (Sorry to the Macca fan!)  I loved that HH song too geordie girl.   Another of my fave Neil Diamond's .... always cheers me up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgsq-JBrUHA

[quote user="Frenchie"]

For me then !!   [:D]

That was me , Macca,   from the album " memory almost full" ..

I have a part of me that feels very scouse, can't help it !! [;-)]

[/quote]

I want you to learn this perfect Scouse sentence...........Perspex makes a Perfect Working Surface...keep repeating and it will end up in Scouse, promise.       Geordie girl Eric Burdon (Animals) sister was my cookery teacher.

[quote user="Geordie girl"]Stop interupting memb, i`m trying to learn scouse[/quote]

How are you doing Frenchie and Geordie girl?   Pair spex makes a Pair fect wearking sair face - got it - keep practising.

I love Ken Dodd, one of the funniest human-beings ever, his Audience With was one of THE best.    Watched comedian Jethro on DVD last night, so funny too.

You two get back to Pair spex makes a pair fect wearking sair face