Over in France!!

Tresco

Hi folks,

Well here I am (ali@ards,) over in France - & the weather is beautiful. I just wanted to say hi!!

Please don't ban me for using Tresco's log in. I sneaked into the house but she did say I could use the 'puter for a moment

Tresco is a very nasty person in real life. We are so disappointed. Has anyone else met her? She's very ugly too.

LOL

Ali is a statuesque stunner. Mark is as handsome as she said, and they are both very, very funny, and excellent company. Ali and I were giggling like schoolgirls [:)]

So that all worked out very nicely. It's my new favourite thing, meeting strangers off the internet.[:-))]

As long as you meet them in daylight, in a public place, and take your mum (or tell them you're going to), then according to my kids, it's fine. Of course, if you've been telling them porkies about being a 19-year-old nympho with pneumatic appendages (or they've been doing similar), then my only question is.........why??[;-)]

[quote user="Croixblanches"]As long as you meet them in daylight, in a public place, and take your mum (or tell them you're going to), then according to my kids, it's fine. Of course, if you've been telling them porkies about being a 19-year-old nympho with pneumatic appendages (or they've been doing similar), then my only question is.........why??[;-)][/quote]

I was quite nervous before. I have never met anyone off the forum so it was a bit of a leap into the unknown for me.

Ali, of course, could have pointed at just about everything and said 'oooh, that cost this many Euros', because Ali is the only person in the world who knows how much I spend on everything, but she didn't, we were just giggling the whole time.

Ali, please come back soon. I have lost track of my budget, and only you can help me[:-))]

[quote user="Croixblanches"]As long as you meet them in daylight, in a public place, and take your mum (or tell them you're going to), then according to my kids, it's fine. Of course, if you've been telling them porkies about being a 19-year-old nympho with pneumatic appendages (or they've been doing similar), then my only question is.........why??[;-)][/quote]

That is normal when meeting people from places like this.  However, what I know of Tresc she is different when you speak to her compared to what you read. 

I think she writes what is really on her mind but in person she is so quietly spoken and rather 'posh'.. Can you believe that?  She writes like a lunatic.

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

I think she writes what is really on her mind but in person she is so quietly spoken and rather 'posh'.. Can you believe that?  She writes like a lunatic.

[/quote]

.........A quietly spoken posh lunatic, though![:)]

Thanks Tresco,

I'll soon be off to meet some people off a forum & i must admit, i'm building a little house (might be a manoir the time i leave![+o(]), i'm so nervous![:$] As i've said yes, there's no backing out. So it's nice to find out, i might actually be normal![:-))]

[quote user="Croixblanches"][quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

[/quote]

.........A quietly spoken posh lunatic, though![:)]

[/quote]

Going through a bit of a crisis at the moment.  Tresc telephoned me today.  She is so together.  She has life sussed.  But she pms me with crazy stories from her past and I think Yeah Yeah.  I am a street wise working class girl and dont suffer fools too easily.  However when you speak to Tresc, she has eff all to prove.

SORRY TRESC. BUT I MEAN EFFING EFF ALL. SHE DOES NOT NEED TO WORK BUT CHOOSES TO.  SHE DOES NOT NEED TO MAKE FRIENDS OF THE NEWBIES HERE BUT CHOOSES TO.  SHE DOES NOT NEED TO BORE US ALL WITH HERE DOG POO AND GARDENING POLAVAH BUT... YES..... SHE CHOOOSES TO!!

Ms K Kat, you are a dear person.

I hesitate to mention this in the lounge, and following on from this conversation, but it seems better than starting a new thread, because the conversation shows how gutsy you are.

Katies dad died today. Katie is doing her best, as usual, but she's sad

He wasn't the best 'dream' dad, but he was her dad, and now he's gone. [:(]

Katie, my sincere condolences