Dick and AVIV

Rosebud

>>>Quillan has made it public on the eating thread<<<

Where on the eating thread?...

Gremlin at Ministry of Mods must have been hungry and ate it!....

Come on guys! I am as curious as anyone else!... If it is unpublishable for the public eye, would you be kind enough to PM me ?...

Pleeeeze....

I don't think I ought to publicly translate Dick's signature, but you can do so yourself at http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp#tr_form - it doesn't translate exactly, but if you think 'suck' rather than 'soak up' you should get the idea.

It's a long time since I made labels for instruments in cyrillic text - could never speak it, but got to know the letters quite closely. So I hope Aviv, Miki and Dick don't mind me joining in the fun.

[quote]So I hope Aviv, Miki and Dick don't mind me joining in the fun.[/quote]

Я был регулятором, но я лучше теперь

[:D] [:D]

Not at all Will, especially if they are as tongue in cheek as that one !

My Russian has never been better, even when I was a Trotskie, I wasn't this good!

[quote user="Cassis"]But yours doesn't, Miki.  Shows what a load of гречиха these translation things are.

[/quote]

But I don't use a translation wotsit, my Russian is more Eastern

Siberia, so it is to Russian what a Geordie accent is to a Cornishman[:D]

Thanks Guys for the translation tips! Shame no phonetic guidance to pronounciation with western alphabet...

Would come handy when Emailing/Skyping Junior who is working down the mines over there at the mo.

Poor lad!

Just want to lift his spirits really... though judging from last Email there is plenty of that flowing down his gullet.

I've warned him it could make him blind!.... and drinking as well.....

HAHAHAHA!

Now THIS thread has really gone off the rail!! et c'est ma faute.... mille excuses....