Your avatar

Cassis

[quote user="TWINKLE"]Whenever I read your posts Furry Knickers I really know the meaning of the expression 'smiling from ear to ear' .  You're a lunatic!  Talking about lunatics - have you met Chris Head?[/quote]

I don't think FK's at all like Chris at the minute.  Except both lunatics, maybe!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

I have never been to An Caisleán Nua in me whole life! I would be pertified to go near Donegal on account of that Daniel O'Donnel lad living there!

[/quote]

FK, the wrath of Thing will fall down upon your head for even mentioning his name!  [blink]    Do you have no fear?

In civilised forums, he is always referred to as He Who Must Not Be Named.   He's a scary fella, right enough, although he says he loves his mammy very much, and they have scones together.

http://www.daniel-site.com/

In our xmas "Secret Santa" in work, a couple of years ago, someone got a "He Who Must Not Be Named" calander.  It hung in the office until February, till we could take it no more & as work levels had dropped, due to the increased number of sick days!!  [+o(]

I didn't dare click on your link, above, for fear of bringing back the tummy flu, I've just got over!!  [:-))]

That is a bit quare allright Mrs Ali! The local gypsy in Kildare did tell me I was slightly sidekick.

Me cousin Mary from Pluckerstown,  she suffered terrible with that Bull Mania, she always used a picture of Daniel O'Donnell to make her self sick after eating her bit of grub. She has made a full recovery now though.

I shall have to visit the lemurs in Champrepus on me next visit to me little wooden house, Mr Conker! I can't believe I shall be able play with the little dotes, I'm all excited now just thinking about them! Them Wexford O'Malleys sound very interesting too! Did you ever visit Bastardstown when you were in Wexford?  Ireland is now like a big building site, I have never seen anything like all the erections springing up all over the place. It's a far cry from the Ireland of me childhood when I was only a young lad.

I shall get you a bit of that porridge and the Barry's tea, I have a load of brack too if you want a bit of it?

[kiss]