Insomnia

Kitty

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hhhheeeelllllppppp !!!!  Jay Jay, Tresco, Katie, , Pads, Twinks, everyone !  Normally I don't have a problem with zzzzzzzzzzzz's.  But my mind is buzzing tonight. Someone give us a peanut butter Kitkat pleeeeeeaaaaaassssse. (Oh blast I forgot my diet for a second).  Is there anyone out there ?????? [:'(]

I'm here.

A lighthearted thread has left me worrying about the potentail Revenge of the Sizzling Sausage. But enough of that.

Blimey Pip, that was a terrible tale you told before about the gite.

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/767978/ShowPost.aspx

I wish everyone could have the holiday they want, and I know sometimes it goes wrong for all kinds of reasons, but those people ripped you off, and I want to send the boys from Carrickfergus down to have a word with them....[:'(]

Ok I admit that I havn't read any of the other posts here BUT I have insomnia and am writing this from the club class lounge on LD lines (my first trip on this carrier) , on the way back to Le Havre at nearly 2 am in the morning . Somebody should tell Mr Gehanne that 5 quid for 3 hrs Wifi internet access is  abominable! You get 24 hrs for that in Costa Cofee (??) in the UK.  Otherwise Pierre very satisfied , and  I willnot be renewing my BF property owners card this year. Anybody there with insomnia too ?

Paul

Hey Paul, you must be walking in my shoes ! I was there last night - which seat are you sitting in and do you have one of those sticky labels ?  The ones that stop you being harrassed by ticket checkers ?  [:-))]

Actually I'm stowing away upstairs in the club class bar as the laptop needs a power supply ( shhhhhhh don't tell anyone!) I used to do the same thing in the cinema on BF ! (Looks like I'm about to be kicked out !)  I've got seat 587 down below and yes I am wearing my green sticker! Boat is not rocking too much - whisky in glass is staying fairly level!

Better keep topping up Paul - just in case !  Jay Jay, did you say you couldn't buy Peanut Kitkats in France ?  Revenge mode - I will go out tomorrow, blow the diet and buy a whole box full and savour every one !! [+o(]

[quote user="Tresco"]

Punch, you've been around for a while haven't you? You know the score - at this time of the night?

[/quote]

There were two or  three other members when I joined the forum so yep i've been around for a while but never really participated at this sodding hour - so do I buy another fivers worth of Wifi access or sleep! Must admit it's quite fun to have the whole lounge to myself! 

[quote user="Punch"]

There were two or  three other members when I joined the forum ... so do I buy another fivers worth of Wifi access or sleep! Must admit it's quite fun to have the whole lounge to myself! [/quote]

I thought so.

What you need to, nay, MUST understand - and there's no easy way to say this - is that you are in the company of lunatics.

Gooooo to Sleeeeeep[:)]