It's Dark

Meg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mum used t go to bed when it got dark. She used to take 'er teef out and put 'er rollers in. She looked 'orrible wiv a mouth fulla rollers?

I don't like it when it gets late early, I like it better when it stays early late, I fink?

Just trien to get it back on fred Moggy Baby. I fink this lot have gon bruddy mad!! Ane that wiv me bein used to lookin up to Dick for 'is sensibilitiez an bein a teecher?

[quote user="Jonzjob"]My Mum used t go to bed when it got dark. She used to take 'er teef out and put 'er rollers in. She looked 'orrible wiv a mouth fulla rollers? I don't like it when it gets late early, I like it better when it stays early late, I fink? Just trien to get it back on fred Moggy Baby. I fink this lot have gon bruddy mad!! Ane that wiv me bein used to lookin up to Dick for 'is sensibilitiez an bein a teecher?[/quote]

My mate, Big Hughie, liked the dark nights ,because he could take his wife out for a walk!

Thanks John! But it is also cold and dark......double rubbish.

I may invest in some false teeth and rollers then, it may help pass the hours of gloom...........I agree though if it was summer it'd still be early right now! instead it's very late! [:(]

Oh blimey I have just realised that the full moon int till tomorrow. I think I'll stay away from here, it's bloody mad enough now, god help us tomorrow eve.

But there is one advantage, with the beautiful clear night and a lovely full moon IT WON'T BE SO DARK!!!!!!!!!

Good 'ere init?

P.S. After tomorrow there's only one more full moon before Christmas!!!

[quote user="Dick Smith"]It was dark here a minute ago, but I've found a marvellous little switch-thing by the door, and if you click it the room gets all light again. Has anyone else seen these things? Do they have them in France? What are they called?

[/quote]

Never heard of anything like that.  But it's still fairly light here.  I'll have a look when it gets darker.