It's Dark

Meg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Cassis"]Leo - that is awful.  Fancy suggesting eating a puppy.  Christine Animal and the other girls will be very upset with you.
[/quote]

How can a picure of sausage and mash look like a puppy?

are you looking at a different screen?

Leo

Jay Jay glad you, at least, appreciated my pressie to the little sausage (He appears to be hiding now!) [6]

Leo, thanks, I am much better.  At least I was until I caught up with all of the threads !  If I say 'melons' to you, what have you to say for yourself Jimmy's lad ?????????????? [:-))]

[quote user="Pip"]

Jay Jay glad you, at least, appreciated my pressie to the little sausage (He appears to be hiding now!) [6]

Leo, thanks, I am much better.  At least I was until I caught up with all of the threads !  If I say 'melons' to you, what have you to say for yourself Jimmy's lad ?????????????? [:-))]

[/quote]

I assume you are talking about the picture of the CN tower,

Compassionately, I've deleted it ,as some people did not think it was funny , "one man's meat is another man's poisonI"

I used to live in Toronto,and worked  within striking distance of the tower.

"Jimmy" had a very dry sense of humour so I suppose I have inherited some of it.

Leo,

Ps.

I'm glad you are better, I always thought, you were "better"

Jay Jay what's a Merguezzzzzzzz ????????[:-))]

Toronto eh Leo ? !  Well, if you ever had the misfortune to visit the emergency dept of said city hospital you were maybe treated by my brother !!  He now lives about two hours north of there, but trained in Toronto.  He loved it.

To your P.S. [:$][:$][:$]

[quote user="Pip"]

[/quote]

Pip, It's a spicey lamb sausage, sometimes lamb & beef mixed. You might have seen them, they're a deep red in colour. When you cook them, they have a nasty habit of spurting everywhere, but they're quite delicious though. 

[quote user="Pip"]

Toronto eh Leo ? !  Well, if you ever had the misfortune to visit the emergency dept of said city hospital you were maybe treated by my brother !!  He now lives about two hours north of there, but trained in Toronto.  He loved it.

To your P.S. [:$][:$][:$]

[/quote]

One thing that I did not like about my 4 years in Canada was;

There were two words missing from the Canadian vocabulary - YES! and NO!

They do not want commit themselves.

They say things like -" I guess so " - " maybe "- " dont ask me,ask him " -" I don't know "

On my visits to Burger king I would be asked ; " did you want onions with that sir "

My answer was ,  "no I didn't ,but I do now "

Canada is almost a "non runner" if you know what I mean.

Leo

[quote user="JayJay"][quote user="Pip"]

[/quote]

Pip, It's a spicey lamb sausage, sometimes lamb & beef mixed. You might have seen them, they're a deep red in colour. When you cook them, they have a nasty habit of spurting everywhere, but they're quite delicious though. 

[/quote]

The only trouble with Merguez is, how can one put this delicately, they can lead to the phenomenon known as the Ring of Fire. A friend had his first merguez at the Le Mans 24 hours a few years ago, and about an hour later it had him right back...

I take it you are a lot happier in France then Leo ? !  My brother has been in Canada and the USA for over 20 years but he always was a cuckoo - bless him.  He just goes with the flow.................................