It's Dark

Meg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pip said " The sun's going down fast - and it's only 4.50 pm !! "

Quick Pip say something nice to it then it may survive. We don't want it to die or we'll all be in the dark with Dick clicking things. Just imagine, things that go click in the dark!!!

Hope the moonz not late or it will be dark till early, or is it, it will be light late?

I have just been working on my lathe doing some turning and it looks like it may have been me who turned it dark. I'll have to watch out for that, get up early and see if I can turn it light again. I tried again this evening but it only turned it darker! I gave up then...

Pip said " The sun's going down fast - and it's only 4.50 pm !! "

Quick Pip say something nice to it then it may survive. We don't want it to die or we'll all be in the dark with Dick clicking things. Just imagine, things that go click in the dark!!!

Hope the moonz not late or it will be dark till early, or is it, it will be light late?

I have just been working on my lathe doing some turning and it looks like it may have been me who turned it dark. I'll have to watch out for that, get up early and see if I can turn it light again. I tried again this evening but it only turned it darker! I gave up then...

No red sky here. Later, it will be all the colours of the rainbow, though. Has been every weekend since Diwali, via Eid to the current Bonfire night celebrations. If only they would invent silent fireworks, the dog might stop trying to build a fallout shelter in the cupboard on the landing. Due to his extremely low IQ, he still hasn't realised that a labrador simply doesn't fit into a cupboard the size of a Yorkshire Terrier, or that opposable thumbs are pretty much a requirement for opening doors which open towards you.....................at 3 a.m., it's like living with a poltergeist.

[quote user="JayJay"]or is it shepherd's hut alight?![/quote]

Depends - was it in north Wales and had it been bought as a bijou residence secondaire by an English couple?

I know, I know, they don't do that any more in north Wales.  But they still dream about doing it. [:P]

[quote user="Jonzjob"]Hope the moonz not late or it will be dark till early, or is it, it will be light late? [/quote]

Moon's up but it's hiding behind the barn.  Daft thing, surely he knows we can still see him lighting up behind the barn?  I've no problem with people smoking as long as they do it outside.  Our chimney smokes as well, but only outside.

[quote user="Pip"]

Jay Jay - wash your mouth out !  It's not late enough yet - even for me !! [:-))]

[/quote]

Shall I do it with red/white/rosé, Guinness or Baileys?[Www] You are kidding? It's nearly dark & go on French time, as it's over the yard arm here![;-)]

No probs, Pip. [:)]  You still haven't told me what it says under your dog.  I suppose it's too dark to read it now.

[quote user="Jonzjob"]Pip said "Little sizzler - I was sure that was a pipe you were smoking in your avatar "

Not a chance Pip, he's 'THE' Chelsea supporter and "He's forever blowing bubbles". That right Saus?[/quote]

Chelsea?  CHELSEA?  This has to be a wind up!!!!!!