There was no conspirecy

Pads

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on. There is absolutely no evidence - unless of course you take the view that a complete lack of evidence just proves how efficient a conspiracy it was...

I wish all the people wasting their time and money on this would look for something more positive (and sane) to do with it.

there seems to be a lot of witnesses who have been blanked out. Like the doctor who saw 3 people stading inside the tunnel. I dont claim to of followed all the news on this but it seems there have been a lot of witness evidence that has been blacked out. 

No. Read the report, or listen to the news. They don't exist! All witness statements have been taken into account. You either trust senior coppers or you don't (which probably says more about you than about them) but al least READ THE REPORT before disagreeing with it, or WATCH THE NEWS before forming an opinion!

Im only repeating what I have heard on the news and read in the papers. As are you. But no I dont beleive what all police men (top or not) say Do you? It dos'nt say anything about me ! As I have never in my life ever had any dealings with the police. But they are human like the rest of us and can lie when told to by bigger bosses. when a career is more important than the truth.    

We only know he was because we have been told he was. After being told he was'nt then he was  If you were in a job like his would you stuff it up by driving like that, when he had other people he could of told to do the driving? 

I wouldn't, no, but observation of human nature says there are plenty of people who wouldn't even give such considerations a moments braintime. Airline pilots who drink before they go on duty, for example. Or I knew an A&E doctor years ago who regularly went on duty absolutely legless. Stupidity and arrogance is often alcohol fueled.

Which reminds me: I haven't had a drink this evening. Must rectify that immediately.

Simple facts.

Driver had too much too drink. He drove too fast and couldn't handle the tunnel. Try it yourself sober and see how it feels at high speed............

No guarantees that anyone would be killed in a car accident.

Only survivor (bodyguard) had a seat belt on, no guarantee that the others would not be wearing seat belts.

The driver took the route at the very last minute.

Anyone who knows how the SAMU operates here, know that their first concern is to get the injured as stabilised as possible before driving to the nearest suitable hospital, so the people baying that it took too long, have no idea of how it works here. And in the instance, of just of the rescue service and the hospital alone, how many would need to be warned to keep quiet about what they saw ?

Far too many and far too big a bounty to keep anyone quiet and that goes for anyone involved in such a thing as well. They couldn't keep Nixon safe from good investigating journalism and it wouldn't take much for any good journalist to seek the truth in this case, if it wasn't all just a terrible accident.

It is tradition that any one with a high profile and who dies without warning, that a conspiracy theory is out before the funeral. Just think how many famous folks have died in such a manner and ask yourself just how many have been followed by a conspiracy theory and how much money it has made for many individuals. And, see how many put facts forward, that actually stand up under investigation.

On the contrary Chris, I think we all know what happened and we knew the day she died. The driver was drunk and the two passengers in the back did not wear safety belts. End of.

Nothing we discover is going to bring any of them back, its just a waste of money.

At lunchtime I heard a theory that the CIA were behind it, do you really think that any agency would choose this uncertain method...........

Frankly I'm more concerned about the Ipswich murders..........really frightening.

Quite. It is both horrific that these young women were murdered in this way, but also that they ended up in prostitution because they became enmeshed in drugs - someone did THAT to them as well, and all of those people who sold to them and made sure they stayed addicted bear responsibility as well. The next time I hear someone say that drug-taking is a victimless crime...

Yes, and also end up doing unsafe things because they pay a little better. I suppose in legalised brothels there would be some sort of check on the punters - at least the girls wouldn't end up in a stranger's car. But then, would a brothel use girls like these? One of the girls needed £300 a day for her heroin.

I heard an interview with one of the fathers of the murdered women on the radio. He clearly wasn't a brilliant father, but he wasn't a monster either (or at least didn't seem to be) and he was devastated both by his daughter's death and by the life she had been leading, which he saw as degrading and humiliating. I tried, but I can't imagine what it must be like to be so desperate that you would prostitute yourself and all that that entails, and all because you are addicted to drugs that are killing you anyway, so desperate that you would risk AIDS or violent death to satisfy it. An appalling statement about our society, also that these women are ignored, pretty much, until something like this happens, and then we are all sympathy - but how long before we forget and move on to something else?