There was no conspirecy

Pads

The paparazzi are ultimately to blame.  Hounded mercilessly by hordes of them, she was always trying to escape and have a private life.  Unfortunately, the drunk driver who thought he could outrun them was fatally wrong.

The bast-ards were there when it happened, they know they caused it, but they couldn't even let her die privately.

Patrick

I understand your sentiment but don't agree. The man who thought he could control a high power automobile after consuming large quantities of alcohol was to blame. The paparazzi were a contributory factor to the incident.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point, seeing as it has now been agreed that the driver used, was not the one who was even meant to be driving the couple that night. He was used, as they tried to trick the paparazzi to believe that another car parked outside with chauffeur, was the one to be used. Again, none of this would have been known to anyone else but those in close attendance and it would have been a little late to hatch up any conspiracy then !

One of the paparazzi in question, did last night, apportion blame on them all for the way they hounded the couple but the driver must take much of the blame for his his drinking and reckless driving.

[quote user="Russethouse"]Drat - I fancied a little flutter........too late ....again ![/quote]

Just enjoy Kautos Star performance, sometimes it is better not to have a flutter and just watch a race. Saves the finger nails !

Betty, I was the one running amok to pick up my winnings on Shergar but I was also the same one who gave it all back by the last race, so, any chance of a sub on the strength of your winnings, Please....................?

[quote user="Miki"]
Betty, I was the one running amok to pick up my winnings on Shergar but I was also the same one who gave it all back by the last race, so, any chance of a sub on the strength of your winnings, Please....................?

[/quote]

Much as  would love to help you out, especially over the festive season, I doubt if you'd be able to get a ficelle, let alone a baguette with what was left of my winnings by the time I left Epsom that day. I didn't have another bet, but the cost of a couple of drinks just about used up the lot!!!