ABC Game

Meg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tootsie! ...

Yes I know it's not V but can't think of a film starting with V!

..... beside Dustin is chatting with Parky at the mo!  and I like him lots, well both of them actually... wish he was taller though... Dustin that is.... Parky is ok.....

Chris ! been relieved from lamb poo duty have you ?..... 

and I got the alphabet all mixed up ! T after U.... T 4 2... lalalalalalalala....

so now W ??...... 

With love from Russia....

drat! it's the wrong way round ! I need more wine..... [;-)]

[quote user="JayJay"]......watching Parky too, good ole Rodders, ....!.... [/quote]

Ain't he got a belly!... in his old age...still rocking at 61!...

Many years ago I was taught in English class the words to 'We are sailing.....' by a Glaswegian student who was studying for a year in France.... It was a hoot! [:-))] trying to decipher her accent!! then it took me many years not to sing the song with a glaswegian accent....

Fernand Reynaud...

Jayjay.... [:$]  I is not far off the collapso mode now... [:$][:$]

Darling Angel Daughter has just waltzed into the house!! She's come all the way from Canterbury on Friday to spend the weekend with Me!! her dear Mum! and at 5 this arvo she b****red off to see a school friend of hers....  'I'll only be an hour Mum! I'll get a DVD on the way back and some ice-cream!'  she said.         

.....Just as well I had a bottle of wine then.........better go to bed.... Ooohhh.....Jayjay you're gonna be all alone now.... Chris is probably awake on night nurse duty... he'll keep you company......

nitey nite every one..... [kiss]