ABC Game

Meg

Course it counts me awd Saus. I can see te hills from here, when it's light of course.

Look 'ere 'ead. I diktate wots goin down 'ere. Borducks. That's a small area for wine Norf West of the largest vine growing area in the world init? You know, Longadoc and Rossillian....[kiss]

Diois.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Dick Smith"]We're not doing Songbirds any more!

D - there aren't any.
E - Entre deux mers
[/quote]

Did my Estrildid Finch not count then or did I sneak some of your invisible ink?

The phylogenetic relationships among four species of Estrildid finches, Poephila quttata castonotis, P. bicheniovii, P. acuticauda and Chloebia gouldiae, were examined using domestic populations. Crossing a male P. bicheniovii with a female P. q. castopnotis generated an interspecific hybrid. The hybrid exhibits a combination of morphological and behavioral characteristics common to both parent species

AND THEY SING...granted not very well but a darn sight better than an effing jackdaw.

Liebfraumilch...mmm lovely

At my age it's difficult to keep up, but once I have..

(edit)

Whoops, I've just read the title.  I think I'll go and have a lie down.

(edit again)

You can laugh me old sausage..what's with the margaux fonteyn, isn't she a dancer?

[quote user="Weedon"]

Liebfraumilch...mmm lovely

At my age it's difficult to keep up, but once I have..

(edit)

Whoops, I've just read the title.  I think I'll go and have a lie down.

(edit again)

You can laugh me old sausage..what's with the margaux fonteyn, isn't she a dancer?

[/quote]

Liebfrowwhat! Even the Germans don't drink that. I thought it was a loke to get us back for the Spitfire!!! Dark room to lie in I think.

Sorry Dick. I gave up waiting. I thought that you had all gone to bed early?

Niedermorschwhr.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Touraine - I had done S...[/quote]

Sorry Dick [:$] I have only just surfaced from a night of dancing around the handbags...[;-)] and like a robot went to the computer to check on the forum.... Better get a cuppa and back to bed.... [:D] 

before that : no AOC in U X ....

I think there is a Y in the Bordeaux section ...

Ah! Chateau Yquem  .... nectar!!

Z some one?.....