Where is Lemon Shoes?

Just Katie

[quote user="Just Katie "][blink]

I did not too!.....................Did I?.....................Nah

[/quote]

I didn't hold your hand very well.

Don't you recall Gay (Russethouse) having to shadow you, and clip you round the ear every now and then? [kiss]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. But dont you think she has mellowed a bit?  Actually, she gave Chris Head a few thumps didnt she?[:D]

I remember one morning going on the forum only to be met with a big MOD HAT ON. Katie and Twinks blah blah MOD HAT OFF>  Twinks said it was like being collared into the head masters room at 9am.  We were scared.

[quote user="JayJay"]I'm good thanks LS, so why did it take you so long to sign up? Hey, you're not into trampolining are you?[;-)][/quote]

I’m not sure how to respond to the trampoline question…I

wouldn’t say no…[blink]

As for taking so long to sign up, I haven’t had net access

at home for about four months, which actually did me a lot of good, as I was far

too addicted to forums at the time and I’m loathe to access forums from work as

I know how minutes turn into hours  in

places like this, and I think I’d like to keep my job!

[quote user="Just Katie "]

..We were scared.

[/quote]

*spits out wine* !! [:D]

Ask Katie & Twinks about the trampolining![;-)]

I would have gone off my trolley if I had no net access for a few months. Ah, just realised, I'm off my trolley anyway, so it would make no difference![:-))] You can waste a lot of time on forums[Www] maybe not a good idea at work. Glad you've got a home connection.

JK, you were scared? hahahahahahahahaha!

I often get scared.  Last time was when I was surveying a property and had to go into a bedroom at noon and there were nine turks sleeping on matresses peeping at me from beneath the sheets as I was measuring up.  That was really scary.  But not as scary as Gay[:D]

[quote user="Just Katie "]TRESCO I dont believe you have done that NOOOOO. I am so embarrassed.[:$][/quote]

Sorry Katie. I've just read it through again.

As you may have seen, I'm cast in a good light, because I just laughed straight away. That was because I came across the thread quite late at the time. Still, I think I'll let the link stand. [:D]

Where on earth has Diva (Diva Star/Viv) got to though?

I am roaring at that thread, fantastic work Katie, you are a little gem, and I love little Twinks popping in with her practical hat on giving advice amongst the mayhem! Brilliant! [:D]

Thank you kindly for the welcome too, Meg n Mog - and Gaurdian, I've no idea how you guessed, but yes, I'm mostly Welsh. [:)]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Hello my darling Lemon Shoes[:)] 

Lovely to see you at last - I miss you[kiss]  Don't tell the others about the forum and DEFINATELY don't tell mammy[:$]

[/quote]

Oh, angel! This is lovely and I'm almost teary now! I miss you sweetheart [kiss] lots and lots!

And no, I won't say a word, have no fear, this is your little domain/release/special place *lips sealed* x