Channel 4 programme

Unknown

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have got a massive chip on my shoulder if I am to be honest.  My parents told me to be a lady and gain respect but why?  If I was 16 again, I would have a boob job, nose job, porcelaine veneers, long blonde hair extensions, regular visits for tan sprays.  I would wear short skirts and be a full slapper and use men as rungs on ladders.  The sky would be the limit and I would not care how many people I hurt on the way.  I think you get treated the same (or even better by the staff at Harrods) at the end of the day.[:D]

My brother, who it must be said was always a keen devotee of the crystal bucket, has given up TV. His licence reminder arrived the morning after a particularly choice evening of complete crud and, looking at the price being asked for more of the same, he reckoned up the number of books he could buy with that and with the cost of his Sky subscription.

He took his TV and gave it to some neighbouring students who seemed to be very happy (if a little surprised) to receive it. Then he told the TV licence people that he no longer had a set, something that they refused to believe to the extent of requesting access to check (he lives in a flat, and the detectors aren't that good). That was last year. He feels his life to be significantly enriched, and though his daughter (weekend father) got a bit of a shock on her next visit, she came round to the idea quickly enough.

[quote user="Hoddy"]When we were young and my brothers used to tell me that they'd be rich if they were women, I didn't really understand what they meant. Now that I do - it's too late. Hody[/quote]

Quite, Oh too have youthful looks and wisdom.  And what about these old men of Monte Carlo in their 70's with beautiful Miss Twentysomething on his arm?  Does he not feel silly that everyone knows he is being used for his money?

[quote user="Dick Smith"]But Dotty! You haven't posted in a page and a half - and you know what happens to unattended threads...
[/quote]

Yes, Dotty. There's no point saying you care about the thread now. You are no better than the wilfully neglectful parents three pages back.[:P]