Suspicious Thread

Deby

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Meg and Mog"][quote user="Cassis"]I am, I am! Honest! Look at the face - does that face lie?

[/quote]

Exactly what someone pretending to be a sausage would say.

Go on then prove it. How tall are you?? (You seemed to have not answered that question from the other day..........i smell a rat!!!!)

[/quote]

Here's the proof, if proof were needed.

[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/cassiscassis/sausage/sosheight.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

LOL!!! (I needed a laugh!!)

What a silly sausage! OK i believe you............still i reckon you're a bit shifty though, it's the eyes i reckon.

Not a bad sized sausage though.......

[quote user="TWINKLE"]I saw the title "Suspicious Thread" and as I'm feeling a bit paranoid these days I thought - "Let's have a look at that!"  I only read the 3rd page and yes - this is definately a suspicious thread![/quote]

But who are the prime suspects?

Was it the sausage in the lounge with the hose pipe?

[quote user="Pads"]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]I saw the title "Suspicious Thread" and as I'm feeling a bit paranoid these days I thought - "Let's have a look at that!"  I only read the 3rd page and yes - this is definately a suspicious thread![/quote]

[/quote]

The usual ones!

[quote user="TWINKLE"][quote user="Pads"]

[/quote]

The usual ones!

[/quote]

or is it meg in the kitchen with the teapot?

• 1 month later...

Im sorry but is hardly anyone not nice here then?  why am i so suspicious is it because im 14??? please dont back stab me because i younger than you im moving to Dinan its not my fault i need to find al the help i can get maybe i should just look somewehre else as it is clear that my presence is not welcome. thanks.

Polly, I'm sure it's not you, or anything personal.  It's just that there is a lot of suspcion (most of it unfounded) about unpleasant things that occasionally go on on the internet.  I have asked around my friends to see if anybody would like to correspond with you but am still looking.  Maybe if your parents posted also, people would feel a little more comfortable...

Thankyou however i dont know why i am suspicious because my parents have already posted on her using my name. People have also suggested that my parents are not good as they have leaved it all to me to find out a obout Dinan e.t.c. My mum has already contacted the Forum Administrators and that everyone (or almost everyone) has no right to bes so horrible. In one of my other posts people had a go at me because i could'nt spell properly - not my fault for all you know i may have a problem such as dislexia.  I dont see what is wrong with my post at all and if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all. God bless those people who are nice.