I have been pruned...

MrCanary

[quote user="Just Katie "]Yes Tresco, you have a good memory.  RH's avatar was of a china ornament of a big thug thumping a little imp.  It reminded me her thumping lil ole me and,  of the way she used to tell me off in the mornings when she had seen what I had written the night before, while she was asleep.[/quote]

I think it also reminded Gay of her violent (I made that bit up, sort of) childhood relationship with her sister...please let me not be wrong, I've been so gutted about my waning 'forum pulse taking' powers.

PRUNE

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="cooperlola"]I was going to say it was a really s**tty way to die but was afraid I would be pruned.[/quote]

I was sad, but that cheered me up. [:)]

Now I'm sad again because I didn't think of it. I'm scowling now as if I'd been force fed a barrel of prunes.

I hope meggsie goes to bed soon, I can't keep up with this obligatory prune mentioning rule.

[quote user="ThomasD"]

Re Meg's last post, does that mean you have to eat ten kgs of the afore mentioned dried fruit while doing the stately dance or while others do the stately dance in your company? Or is it 1 kg per dance?

[/quote]

Now that is clever. Is a minuet a dance? Megs, ban me at will!!!!

[quote user="Just Katie "]

Yes Tresco, you have a good memory.  RH's avatar was of a china ornament of a big thug thumping a little imp.  It reminded me her thumping lil ole me and,  of the way she used to tell me off in the mornings when she had seen what I had written the night before, while she was asleep.

And yes, I think I have shaped up quite nicely too.  I am back in a size 8 jeans with a 10 top.

Edit. sorry PRUNE

[/quote]

CHINA !!! French Faience please ![:)]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/russethouse/QSISTERS.jpg[/IMG]

Quimper actually ........I pruned the pic to make it less frightening.

ThomasD. Due to the scariness of prune word use and the evilness of you laughing at my rubbish spelling (look at the time though!) i sentence you to having the 10kg of prunes, lobbed in your general bodily direction, by me personally!

[quote user="Russethouse"]Quimper actually ........I pruned the pic to make it less frightening.[/quote]

And yet now it's enlarged, it's a vivid reminder of  the relationship between you and JK, just one short year ago, too.[:P]

Emergency edit: Jayj will forgive me for not saying prune.