is it my imagination...

Rose

[quote user="pale pink specs"]or are there now two twinkles? [8-)][/quote]

It certainly looks that way. I think that there is a bug in the forum software (there certainly used to be) which meant that it doesn't seem to register correctly name changes. Hence if you sign up under one name, and then change to a second name afterwards, the software does NOT prevent anyone else from choosing your new (second) name (though it will prevent anyone choosing the FIRST name that you chose). Happened to me.

Regards

Pickles

[quote user="Pickles"][quote user="pale pink specs"]or are there now two twinkles? [8-)][/quote]

It certainly looks that way. I think that there is a bug in the forum software (there certainly used to be) which meant that it doesn't seem to register correctly name changes. Hence if you sign up under one name, and then change to a second name afterwards, the software does NOT prevent anyone else from choosing your new (second) name (though it will prevent anyone choosing the FIRST name that you chose). Happened to me.

Regards
Pickles
[/quote]

I wonder if the 2 Twinkles know?

[quote user="pale pink specs"]

[quote user="Pickles"][quote user="pale pink specs"]or are there now two twinkles? [8-)][/quote]

Regards
Pickles
[/quote]

I wonder if the 2 Twinkles know?

[/quote]

Each other? That there are two of them?

Well, we have Twinkle, Twinkle, now where's "Little Star"?

I think you will find that the problem has been sorted now (with the double user name not the software that allowed it to happen)

Little twinkle in lower case letters has now changed her user name to 'Sorchajames' So we can all make a sigh of relief and no more confussion with the one and only 'TWINKLE'[:D]

Chipie