Dick...

Chris Head

[quote user="Renaud"]

I always rather thought as Dick as the soul of this forum. Sad that he has found a life elsewhere.

As for Meg, I have always found her avatars curiously sexy...

[/quote]

Ohhh Renaud you've made me blush! I have to admit i am quite cute though..........

I'm avoiding looking in the mirror though as i look like i have been working down a coal mine!

Maybe if we all chant their names at the same time they will appear.............

Hello

Having had a look a while back at where they've gone, judging by some of the posts over there I would have thought that they would leave screaming ......the one I recall was about bidets, I can't describe it in detail it's too horrendous but it was about bidets and why some of them need to use one, it was not nice at all and bought up images of the less than young washing their bits pre .... The only sane person was trying to say 'how romantic is that, hold on whilst I just go and have a swill around....' ...

Some of you on this thread post over there as well so come on, did that thread make you reach for a bowl too??

EDIT, just logged in again and it's not there, had to sign up as a new member think it's been updated and old threads are gone, what a shame, NOT

Having said all that, from the searches I've done for info, contributions from Will and Dick were good, so can I say I miss them too!

Panda

One of the problems with the members you mention was their inability to post anything contradicting what someone else posted, without being either rude, personal, or both.

Then people who ought to know better posted similar back at them.

THEN the person who ought to know better sudenly found a complaint lodged against them, and their posts deleted with all sorts of threats, while the members you mention had their posts ignored.

Now you can't have it both ways. Either you post YOUR views politely, without insulting anyone else, or you insult people and then take it when it comes back.

I've just noted a very similar happening to two of our old friends over on the other forum, and the one mentioned here has taken his ball home. Again, HE wanted to post what appeared to be threats, but wasn't happy when they came back with interest.

Just my two penn'orth

As a member of both, I disagree with you Ford Anglia, I think that either you have missed some of the saga or you have misinterpreted something.

I do agree however that certain people have a problem with manners and with keeping their cool under duress.

[quote user="Panda "]

Hello

Having had a look a while back at where they've gone, judging by some of the posts over there I would have thought that they would leave screaming ......the one I recall was about bidets, I can't describe it in detail it's too horrendous but it was about bidets and why some of them need to use one, it was not nice at all and bought up images of the less than young washing their bits pre .... The only sane person was trying to say 'how romantic is that, hold on whilst I just go and have a swill around....' ...

Some of you on this thread post over there as well so come on, did that thread make you reach for a bowl too??

EDIT, just logged in again and it's not there, had to sign up as a new member think it's been updated and old threads are gone, what a shame, NOT

Having said all that, from the searches I've done for info, contributions from Will and Dick were good, so can I say I miss them too!

Panda

[/quote]

Panda, images being brought up are in your own head. I didnt see those posts but, if I see posts that upset or annoy me I move on, it is not mandatory to read them.[:D]

I think that was a reasonable observation FA...point taken, and it was a difficult one to make without being too succinct!

I'm certainly responsible for alot of the scraps in the past...but hey...yesterday is yesterday and tommorrow matters more.

[quote user="powerdesal"] I didnt see those posts but, if I see posts that upset or annoy me I move on, it is not mandatory to read them.[:D]

[/quote]

Well said PD.

It's only a forum.............. Not worth getting knickers in a twist over..............(well maybe only sometimes........ and only after a glass or two of something or other!) Anyway........when people argue and scrap, then people moan that it's nasty, no arguing and people complain it's boring!

It's funny you mention about arguing, because me and John had a terrible row this evening! He gets very jealous when me and Josephine get a bit armerous! She has been a bit moody lately, and argues about the slightest little thing! I have decided to put on a bit of weight and take up piano lessons! The reason for this is because I think she is having an affair with an overweight piano player. I overheard her on the phone last night, she was saying how much she loved a big fat pianist, so I am really in a bit of a quarry! should I confront her, or should I try to catch her red handed? I just don't know what to do?

Furry [kiss]

[quote user="Ford Anglia"]

One of the problems with the members you mention was their inability to post anything contradicting what someone else posted, without being either rude, personal, or both.

[/quote]

I completely agree and I think you are lovely. [:)]