Late-Night-Line-Up.

LEO

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Russethouse"]Apparently its good for fungal skin conditions too  - that could be just too much information..........[/quote]

I am tempted to post a rash reply but, on some parts of my body, my skin is like a baby's bottom

I know what you mean LEO! 

It's gone a bit quiet at night here hasn't it?  I'm only awake myself 'cos' I've been working 4 nights on the run and my body clock is all messed up again.  I feel I should say something stupid about vaseline for any future baby rash just to cheer you up - do you think that will wake everyone up?[:)]

[quote user="Russethouse"]

Not me - honey or vaseline? As long as I don't put the wrong thing on toast !

Night - Time for my horlicks.........

[/quote]

Hey just clicked to read the last page..............you got my attention RH! Thought i'd missed something exciting there..........[:D]

Leo, I think all the fun girls that were hanging about were of a certain age, and were all on the verge of the menapaws! That means they are putting men on paws for a while. The Josephine is the very same! she has these terrible hot flushes and has a temper like one of them wearwolfs! I often wonder if a wearwolf ever becomes a wornwolf? do you ever wonder that Leo?  I caught her one night having a wee on Millicent (me favourite begonia) she said she was watering it for me to save me the bother and to save the Upper Beagle water supply! Poor Millicent passed away a couple of days later! She was me favourite begonia in the whole wild world, and I had nursed her through many diseases and infestations, but Josephine was mad jealous of me relationship with Millicent, and the attention that I lavished on her! I think she got a lot of pleasure out of weeing on her, and her ultimate departure from this immortal world. Did you ever see that lad in the Tarzan films? he had a load of Leopards feet tied round his neck? He was called 'The Man Of Paws' Can you imagine all them poor Leopards going round with no feet? It must be terrible for them.

We are in Calvados too! whereabout are you? I love the Champsfleurie Garden Centre in Hotellerie, have you been there? They do a lovely malva and the conical box trees are so cheap!

[kiss]

They have a saying in Kildare "If a leopard has no feet, you won't hear him creeping up behind you"

Hi Furry, sorry I haven't answered you sooner.

I am in St Sever (14) ten minutes from Vire. So I suppose I am about 2 hours drive away. If you were driving to Mont St Michael or Granville on the coast , you would pass my house.

I enjoy reading your words

Kid regards,

Leo

We had poster's who were funny ,serious,intelligent, thick,obtuse, illuminating,obnoxious, charming,sexy,prim,awkward,interesting, inother words we had the full spectrum of styles and opinions

nuff said!

Leo

[quote user="Meg and Mog and dog"]What one can i be?
[/quote]

You could be the....................................................................

...............................................................................................

...............................................................................................

..........................................................naughty one!