Whats missing in your life?

Pads

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooly

Why are you so uncharacteristically quiet?  Come on, man, there are at least 2 good (or bad) women out that, just waiting for a whim and a crook of the finger from you!

Look, I can't keep putting in requests for a mate for you if you refuse to play ball.  Hell's bells, you're not a bloody panda are you?

Ah Sugartreats,

With the ban of ages weighing heavily over me like a great lead cloud, how can I state my needs, my feelings and my deep, deep capacity to love. Dont get the feeling that I don't or won't under the right circumstances. But everytime I let rip my passions I get hideous mails promising to emasculate me, from people who can't spell. How Sweet17, you who know me so well and deeply, with the passion of a Cleopatra and of an Emmanuelle, who have spent so much time in my environs, now, please, tell me how I can be free when eagles eat my liver, my ankles are chained  and could I fly to the sun, I fear my wings would melt and I would crash to earth in Tesco Croydon's carpark? Can there be more miserable or humilitaing fate? Imagine, not even Sainsbury's! So much love, so much wasted. Please, please, Sugartreats, take my hand and lead me to paradise.[6]