Calling Wooly, Twinkle, Sweet 17 etc

Kitty

Moi, j'adore la femme!  She really is the most kind and lovely person with a huge personality and sense of humour.  Just the way she comes over on the forum.  However, she does have her bad points.  She never gets out of the mirror.  She touches up her make up in Monoprix with the testers which I find embarrassing, she always insists on sitting in the front passenger seat, she never shares her umberella, she tells everyone they are tone deaf and insists they shut up when they are humming a tune, she has no patience whatsoever with ditherers, she screams at people who snore, if she catches male attention she stops listening to what you are saying and starts pouting and posing.  I could think of more. [6][:D]

[quote user="Cathy"]

I didn't know that Wooly loved Twinkle.  Like Sweet, I am exceedingly jealous.  What is going on, Wooly?

[/quote]

And Wooly likes to make every girl believe that she is the one. Isn't that right, Mr. Woolsy?[:P]

Whooops, am I interfering again? I'll get my coat and wash my mouth avec du savon de Marseille.

[quote user="5-element"]Oh look, someone else is interfering![/quote]

Ah 5-E, you and I have witnessed the wonderful wiles of Wooly for too long. [;-)]

Year after year we have silently witnessed fair maidens swooning over him (and his brother), knowing that the dreams of each one will be shattered.

Let's see how he deals with being outed as a rake, before we get too concerned about our bacon!

So you need to come clean, Wooly's original and/or Wooly's brother.  Is Twinkle the love of your life or can the other ladies on this Forum have a look in?  I think that we should be told. 

And where is Twinkle?  Is this love mutual?

Not knowing what a peon was, Wooly (you are no doubt aware that an Oxford degree teaches you nothing, which is just as well as I did not go to Oxford), I looked it up.  Apart from being any person of low social status, it also means (in Spanish America) a day labourer.

Do you labour during the day, Wooly?  Assuming you do, you can't do much at night as you would be too tired.