A Saturday night in ....

Kitty

.... with a glass or two of Beaujolais Nouveau and a chocolate or two or three from my three daughters' Christmas collections (they keep them in the fridge and won't miss the odd one taken, hopefully).

I used to think that a Saturday night in was a social disaster.  Now, I love it....

[quote user="krusty"] And what else are you doing ? .........watching TV ? BBC for me [:D].....oh and cheers [:P] [/quote]

Nah.  Only have a French TV and so am sitting in front of the computer, listening to an interesting CD and reading the newspapers (online).

Children all in bed.

Great wine - a gift from some friends.  Onto my 4th glass of Beaujolais Nouveau....  It looks like coloured water but tastes not bad.

[quote user="Frenchie"][quote user="Cathy"]

Evening, Frenchie.  Chin, chin....

The trouble with You Tube is that you can't listen to whole albums.[/quote]

Helllo Cathy !!  What I do is create " playlists" then you can listen to music for hours in a row, it s fab !!  Cheers! [/quote]

Sounds great.  How do you do that?

Easy peasy..

Listen to a song , under the video, click on " Playlist " , then create a playlist, and then add as many songs as you want, each time start the video and add by clicking on the " playlist" button.

I have different playlists , for different moods or time in the day.

Try and start one. [;-)]

Too cold to go anywhere - even the ponies in the New Forest nearby are finding it cold.

Warm house, tele, nice coffee & some lovely French dark chocolate (with orange bits in) - yum. yum,  & a nice warm bed with my huge (6ft) hot water bottle.

Regards

Tegwini 

[quote user="Cathy"]

Thanks Frenchie.  In order to create a playlist, I had to register, which I have done. I've started one one fof Elton John songs (a private one rather than a public one) but how do I access it?

[/quote]

Cathy, go to the very bottom of the page to the left , you have " playlists".. [;-)]

[quote user="Frenchie"][quote user="Cathy"]  Thanks Frenchie.  In order to create a playlist, I had to register, which I have done. I've started one one fof Elton John songs (a private one rather than a public one) but how do I access it? [/quote]

Cathy, go to the very bottom of the page to the left , you have " playlists".. [;-)][/quote]

Got it Frenchie.  This is great.  Who needs CDs?

See ?  [;-)]   Good that you got it now . 

I had You Tube playing all day !!   I did a lot of tidying up, cleaning etc, goes so well when you have " YOUR " music on !!

I ve always heard the English say that us French women are obsessed with " le ménage"  , do you agree with that ??