When oh when ?

Bugsy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="woolybanana"]It used to be  a conditon of asylum that the refugee does not take part in political activity; he has breached that and should be put on the first plane back or offered another country, such as Saudi. The comment concerning the BNP is stoopid.[/quote]

Nah, buying WHAT make of camper van is stoopid.  [:-))]

[quote user="ebaynut"][quote user="Quillan"]

I also saw one of those found guilty of extreme behaviour being interviewed, he seemed to complaining about HIS country being bombed etc. Perhaps, as he seems not to like it in the UK, he might consider going back to HIS country yet somehow I doubt he ever would.

[/quote]

Your application form to join the BNP has been sent to you, with a statement like this I am sure you will be approved.  [Www]

[/quote]

The comment made by Quillan, Ebaynut, was made after watching an interview made by Anjem Choudary where he indeed complained of HIS country being bombed.  In another interview he started off by saying that he thought a principle of the UK was the protection of free speech and that his was being denied....confusingly he ended the interview by saying that he didn't believe in free speech.  This was after he responded to being asked about receiving benefits to which he replied that the money came from Allah and not from the British people. Maybe Mr Choudary might feel more comfortable back in HIS own country, who knows perhaps Allah might send the money there.

Wooly was quite correct, your response to Quillan was "stoopid".