No Google Doodle and it's Mozart's Birthday?

mint

[:'(]Just switched on today, wondering what amazing doodle Google would have come up with for Mozart's Birthday.

Nothing, zilch..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How could this be?

And there's me and the OH poised with a nice bottle of bubbly chilling to celebrate...[:(]

How do I complain to Google? 

Thanks Sweets for reminding us all.

He's one person that I would have loved to have met - love his music, often say would give my right arm to be able to play one of his piano concertos properly- or at all!

Good example of the good dying young - only 35 (almost  36) and buried in a common/paupers grave.

Tegwini

Sorry to spoil this glorious occasion.........but the champagne is still chilling.

About 45 minutes after first posting, my dog was very sick, vomiting, shaking, trembling, unsteady on her feet.

Rang the vet (fortunately still open) and rushed her there (about 20 minutes'drive).  They set up a drip, gave her antidotes for organo phosphate poisoning, tranquillisers to stop her convulsions (several doses before she stopped throwing herself around on the examination table) and she is now there in a wire cage and still twitching when we said "goodnight" to her.

This evening, we are very anxious and very sad so no celebration.

Hope to have better news tomorrow......

Yes, thank you, kind friends...........she's going to be OK.

We went to see her this morning and they disconnected her drip for us to take her for a short walk.  She had to go back in her cage and have to be re-connected.

But, she's survived and we might even be able to get her back later today.

All your good wishes are much appreciated.

We are two very relieved and happy people here today. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We've just got her back and she seems very much herself.  Your good wishes and kind thoughts buoyed me up no end and I thank you all.

What a fantastic outcome and we couldn't, in our wildest dreams, have thought it could be so.