Election Debate or HIGNFY?

Gardian

Major decision this evening.

Do we watch Have I Got News For You or the Gruesome Threesome? Having given it a nanosecond's consideration, you can probably guess. I think that I'd rather have my toenails ripped out with a rusty pair of pliers than listen to an hour's worth of crap from those three.[:'(] 

[quote user="powerdesal"]

You really do have a 'thing' about Masons don't you ?

ps. No I am not one

[/quote]

If you knew how these shallow, basically useless people impended on your life you would be worried.

Take some time to find out how they predate on you.

They are parasites of the first order.

[quote user="Dog"][quote user="powerdesal"]

ps. No I am not one

[/quote]

If you knew how these shallow, basically useless people impended on your life you would be worried.

[/quote]

I'm not really sure you get too many plundering, marauding masonic types here, after all, they are supposed to be Christian-ish.

Rotary Club probably, Taliban maybe, Al-Queda(sp) possibly, but Masons................??????

[quote user="powerdesal"][quote user="Dog"][quote user="powerdesal"]

ps. No I am not one

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not really sure you get too many plundering, marauding masonic types here, after all, they are supposed to be Christian-ish.

Rotary Club probably, Taliban maybe, Al-Queda(sp) possibly, but Masons................??????

[/quote]

In the UK the Masons have already been under investigation for terrorism. Take some efforts and see what's happening...