Good old George!

mint

Never thought I'd hear myself saying that! 

To be fair to Osborne, he seems to have grown into the role a bit and no longer looks like some sulky schoolboy.

Anyway, have you seen what his budget has done for the exchange rate?  Don't blink or you might miss it.

And for pensions to be linked to earnings from next year............can it be???

Oh, Celine, one musn't be gingerist!  Don't know this DA but will look out for him and will note the colour of his hair.....[:)]

Edit:  OTOH, Celine, you might have a point.  He is the one who is likely to get hot under the colour and lose his rag quickly as they do say that these gingers have a temper on them....[:D]

[quote user="Celine"]Personally I prefer Danny Alexander. Wasn't sure at first, but he seems to take it all very seriously and is improving fast at TV interviews, even though he's a ginger.[/quote]

Discrimination!

Discrimination!

Smack* Smack* Smack*

[:D]

[quote user="sweet 17"]I've just checked the exchange rate (rather sensitive for me at the mo on account of house hunting and buying):  1.2203 .......... [/quote]

Now don't go getting too excited as my exchange rate site says 1.2188 at the mo. And, as my OH and I are in the very same situation as you as regards househunting, I am watching like a hawk too. the house I visited this am was very nice, but not 'le coup de coeur' I was hoping for; and boy was the sun hot when I was looking around at 10h30.

Edit: now it is 1.2193 - going up again, along with the temperature.

Sue