Happy Birthday John

TWINKLE

Yes, a gorgeous man, very much missed.

About the Awful

I was bored on the 9th of Octover 1940 when, I believe, the Nasties were still booming us led by Madalf Heatlump (Who had only one). Anyway, they didn’t get me. I attended to varicous schools in Liddypol. And still didn’t pass-much to my Aunties supplies. As a memebr of the most publified Beatles me and (P, G, and R’s) records might seem funnier to some of you than this book, but as far as I’m conceived this correction of short writty is the most wonderfoul larf I’ve ever ready.
God help and breed you all.

Well Bob Geldof got criticised for actually trying to do something about world poverty while JL continues to be praised for writing songs, taking drugs, staying in bed and changing nothing. Never was dying such a brilliant career move.

[quote user="Etoile"]Well Bob Geldof got criticised for actually trying to do something about world poverty while JL continues to be praised for writing songs, taking drugs, staying in bed and changing nothing. Never was dying such a brilliant career move.[/quote]

And who praises him for taking drugs ?

And whats wrong with staying  in bed ? ...I love it [:D]

And they say that Michael Jackson was a peodophile and George Michael is gay and smokes too much pot and that Tom Cruise is a freak etc; etc; but does it stop us loving their films and music,

I personally don't mix the art with the merde!