Congratulations England

woolybanana

[quote user="Rabbie"]Looks like Sri Lanka managed to snatch defeat out of the jaws of a certain draw[/quote]

Nonsense, England bowled and fielded magnificently, Sri Lanka batted badly and crumpled under the pressure

[quote user="NickP"]

[quote user="Rabbie"]Looks like Sri Lanka managed to snatch defeat out of the jaws of a certain draw[/quote]

Nonsense, England bowled and fielded magnificently, Sri Lanka batted badly and crumpled under the pressure

[/quote]That was my point exactly or didn't you get it???

[quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="NickP"]

[/quote]That was my point exactly or didn't you get it???[/quote]

Certainly didn't, not like what you wrote it.( credit to Eric & Ernie) Maybe you should have tried England snatched a magnificent win out of the jaws of a certain draw? [:P]

[quote user="NickP"][quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="NickP"]

Certainly didn't, not like what you wrote it.( credit to Eric & Ernie) Maybe you should have tried England snatched a magnificent win out of the jaws of a certain draw? [:P]

[/quote]Well  perhaps you shouldn't be so sensitive.[:D] I was actually taking that tone from the comments of the TMS team on BBC wo considered it was more Sri Lanka that lost it (in all senses)

[quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="NickP"][quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="NickP"]

[/quote]Well  perhaps you shouldn't be so sensitive.[:D] I was actually taking that tone from the comments of the TMS team on BBC wo considered it was more Sri Lanka that lost it (in all senses)[/quote]

I wasn't being sensitive at all, or aren't English people allowed to be proud of their cricket team? After all why  be negative?

[quote user="NickP"][quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="NickP"][quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="NickP"]

[/quote]Well  perhaps you shouldn't be so sensitive.[:D] I was actually taking that tone from the comments of the TMS team on BBC wo considered it was more Sri Lanka that lost it (in all senses)[/quote]

I wasn't being sensitive at all, or aren't English people allowed to be proud of their cricket team? After all why  be negative?

[/quote]A great imitation then[:D] Lighten up. I did think it was a great English performance but in common with Geoff Boycott and other members of the TMS team felt that Sri Lanka did throw the game away but full credit to Engand for taking full advantage.

I'm already lit up, I was lit up when the last Sri Lankan was bowled out,  But of course if you avidly follow Geoff Boycott instead of watching the live action then so be it, believe what you will Rabbie. I think we shall just have to disagree. By the way PPP if it had been the Pakistan team I might have agreed with you. [:D]

[quote user="NickP"]I'm already lit up, I was lit up when the last Sri Lankan was bowled out,  But of course if you avidly follow Geoff Boycott instead of watching the live action then so be it, believe what you will Rabbie. I think we shall just have to disagree. By the way PPP if it had been the Pakistan team I might have agreed with you. [:D][/quote]Quite happy to agree to disagree with you on this one[:)]. The point of disagreement is pretty small. BTW I was listening to the radio during the Sri Lankan innings - not possible to drive and watch TV at the same time.