Haven't been on here in an age

Mr Ceour de Lion II

How is everyone? Looking forward to the end of summer? I am, it's been too hot and humid. Looking forward to the cooler seasons now.

It's been a heavy summer. Been working on my immigration application, and also got married on 25 August in our back yard. Was a great day, had about 60 guests, quick ceremony and then party in the back yard. Couldn't have wished for a better day. Was a cloudy day that threatened rain, but it only started raining hard about 5 minutes before the last guests left. Good timing. So we now have a Madam Ceour de Lion II too.

Back to college tomorrow and looking forward to routine again. Also watched a great movie about Paris called Midnight in Paris which is awesome, and it inspired me to read a couple of Hemmingway books too.

Life is indeed very good in the USA, and have also had an excellent comedy show running over here too. It's called Romney or something.

[quote user="Mr Ceour de Lion II"]Life is indeed very good in the USA, and have also had an excellent comedy show running over here too. It's called Romney or something.
[/quote]

I've been watching that show too.  Not sure it's that funny though!

Congratulations, Richard and Mrs CdL!