Birthday

woolybanana

[quote user="sweet 17"]Happy Birthday from me too, Angela.  Wot, the old banana gonna give you a prezzie, or wot?  I wouldn't expect too much, not from him anyway![:P][/quote]

Eat your heart out sweet [:P]. I bet he's planningt to invite her out to the Chateau restaurant, very expensive if she chooses the right things from the menu.  [6]

[quote user="Benjamin"]

Eat your heart out sweet [:P]. I bet he's planningt to invite her out to the Chateau restaurant, very expensive if she chooses the right things from the menu.  [6]

[/quote]

Well, they've probably finished their lunch now, so it's too late for her to choose the "right things from the menu"[:(]

But, Ben, please, just to make us properly envious, what, in your opinion, should she have chosen?;-)]

Well, weekend thoroughly' uggered! Plane due to leave at 1800hrs, but fog at La Rochelle so plane lands at Nantes. Possibility of coach from La R to Nantes three and a half hours later when it has dropped the passengers from Nantes. If the driver will take us. Then, two and a half hour drive, three quarters of an hour check in and MAYBE a plane a 0130ish to Stanstead. So, I got me money back and will try again next weekend!

'ugger 'ugger 'ugger!!!

Wow everybody!

Thanks so much for all the wonderful birthday wishes!

I have only just surfaced from a day of jollification, and packed my various house guests off to bed. (Pity there was one missing. I feared the wooly one had "posé un lapin" till i read the above...)

My fantastic daughter made a tear jerking movie full of wittily intercut interviews with my nearest and dearest friends and family. My amazing daughter-in-law made a brilliant cake as an exact replica of my Vendee house...

Sorry you couldn't all be here to nibble on it.

Xx to all

Angela

[quote user="Russethouse"]Glad you had a lovely time celebrating your birthday, what a talented, loving family you have! I'm sure wooly's visit will just be a pleasure delayed, an extended celebration to look forward to........[/quote]

Yes, but is he going to take her to that chateau restaurant that Benjamin mentioned?[:P]

[quote user="woolybanana"]The plan now is for Angela to come here later this week and we will then jointly celebrate the almost coincident events![/quote]

I suppose, Wools, you are about 20 years older than Angela though?[6]

Seriously, I'm sorry about your planned trip.  Weather's truly bizarre and very unpredictable.

Don't do the wooly one down Sweets! He revels in being thought a toy-boy... Not sure if this will work, but here's the cake: [IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t127/loiseau85/62dc44b021653b4982687b711c5b12b6.jpg[/IMG] Arrghh! What did i do wrong? The code starts and finishes with the IMG tag when i look at the composing window, but not when it appears on the forum...

[quote user="Loiseau"]Don't do the wooly one down Sweets! He revels in being thought a toy-boy... Not sure if this will work, but here's the cake: [IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t127/loiseau85/62dc44b021653b4982687b711c5b12b6.jpg[/IMG] Arrghh! What did i do wrong? The code starts and finishes with the IMG tag when i look at the composing window, but not when it appears on the forum...[/quote]

Wow, was all of it edible, Angela?

As for Wools, we've been rude to each other for years now and I daren't stop being rude to him; he might think I no longer like him anymore![:-))]