Crimbo Presents

Gardian

Mrs G takes a couple of those useless women's magos on subscription. Complete waste of time, unlike my 'Steam World' one, which covers .............. well you know, railways.

Anyway, she was browsing through the latest mag and she came across:

BEARD OIL. £40

BEARD COMB. £29

Now what on earth does either of these do that I haven't heard of in the last 45 yrs since I stopped shaving?

She seemed to think that it was amusing, particularly my grumpy reaction.

[quote user="Gardian"]BEARD COMB. £29

Now what on earth does either of these do that I haven't heard of in the last 45 yrs since I stopped shaving?

She seemed to think that it was amusing, particularly my grumpy reaction.[/quote]

OK: how do you get rid of the bits of food that inevitably miss your mouth, if not with a Beard Comb? How do you get rid of the knots and tangles?

Or ... (heavens preserve us!) do you leave them there and allow the local wildlife to consume them?

Just joking really ....

ah but of course it's a great way to see useless bit of kit to the fashionista generation! Back in the UK I saw a lot of 'hipsters' ... young, perfectly groomed men with plucked eyebrows, moisturised brows and enormous - but immaculately trimmed - bears. Long beards, wide beards, but not a hair out of place. Google 'hipster beard' and see what I mean. Now what do you buy the man who buys his own clothes, is fussy about his moisturiser but who has an enormous face fungus hanging off his chin? Yes, beard products! Voila!

[quote user="Pierre ZFP"]

[quote user="nectarine"] Back in the UK I saw a lot of 'hipsters' ... young, perfectly groomed men with plucked eyebrows, moisturised brows and enormous - but immaculately trimmed - bears. [/quote]

What??? I hope they keep them on leads !!!  [:'(]

[/quote]

Plus I thought they were an endangered species?  I don't mean the men.................