Banned until 15th January 2168 at 22.20?

woolybanana

It seems that Oiseau has been banned until the above date, for no reason that I can discover except for her marmalade recipe the result of which is superb, so, maybe it is jealousy!!

She did report an attempted commercial post today which leads one to suspect that the wrong person actually got kicked off the forum.

Please, mods, can you sort it as I have to deal with the aftermath?

That's only 152 years 11 hours and 50 mins approx, so no real problem there [:-))]

Worse than that! I got a permanent ban on one of the forums I'm on and I hadn't posted on there for ages? Seem that a slip of a mods pen banned 1/2 the members [:$][:$]

The problem with a bird in the hand Norman

[URL=http://s47.photobucket.com/user/Jonzjob/media/Nature/Robinhand2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/Nature/Robinhand2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Is that they tend to do it on yer wrist [:-))] This one did, bless!

Whew!!!!

That was a nasty moment... Though the banning message did invite me to reapply in 2168, when I could be reconsidered for membership. :-/

In the meantime I have been consoling myself with marmalade. Myammmmm.

Thank you for the encouragement, everyone!

Xx

Angela

Phew, thank Bobo that is over; last night she was crouched in a corner, tears flooding down her face, clutching a grubby hanky in one hand and a seriously depleted bottle of scotch in the other muttering " Nobody loves me anymore, I am a good girl, I don't deserve this. I can't go on."

I have just checked and Angela is approved, there is no admin reason why she can not post.

Just a word guys...sometimes we do not look at the forum every moment, but check periodically maybe in the morning or before bed, so you could have posted pages like this for hours, however as soon as you report an issue we all get an email and we can attend to it in a timely manner.

Wooly please let us know if there continues to be a problem

[quote user="marmite"]But who was banned???

[/quote]

loiseau was the culprit, er sorry, target. But as I said, only for 150 odd years, so she could have rejoined after 10.20pm on 15th Jan 2168. It's a Friday so she would be able to stay up and enjoy the come back.

Power to yer elbow Angela [kiss][kiss]

Jonzjob:

...she could have rejoined after 10.20pm on 15th Jan 2168. It's a Friday so she would be able to stay up and enjoy the come back.

END QUOTE

But my computer would have been obsolete by then, and you would have all gone to live on Mars or somewhere...

Eeek!

Angela

(wish I had some forum-kisses to blow at you all)

By then we will probably all be on Macs, just like I is now [8-|][B]

But as I understand it if you are using a tablet then there are problems with the forum.

Tablets? I find them hard to swallow and prefer either a proper keyboard of pils [:-))][8-)]

Angela, living on Mars would be as unhealthy as living on McDooDoos. Far too much sugar and fats and salt and all sorts [+o(]