Have you see pictures of TM's face?

mint

Joking apart, I think all this is destroying her. How can it not. The media is cruel, a large section of the GB public despises her, her own ministers don't fully back her, and she doesn't even have the inner satisfaction of feeling self-righteous, because she has made bad mistakes, some forced but some unforced. I don't know how she even keeps going. But since she insists on clinging on, I'm not impressed that she turned down the EU's invitation to address the EU parliament public sitting. This is the country that's going to fearlessly take control of its own destiny and carve its own niche in the world, but its leader won't even stand up and speak in public.

I thought her face looked pale and podgy on this photo:

http://news.sky.com/story/ftse-100-chiefs-fury-at-no-10-letter-backing-ministers-on-brexit-11023229

As Eurotrash says, the events of the last year or so must be telling on her health.

[quote user="EuroTrash"]Joking apart,  This is the country that's going to fearlessly take control of its own destiny and carve its own niche in the world, but its leader won't even stand up and speak in public.[/quote]

The same reason she wouldn't/couldn't take part in the pre election live debate. She has to go back into the workshop where a little flap is opened up in her ass and a new pre recorded tape of answers is inserted ready for the next tv apearance.

I was thinking back and I can't recall any other PM who ever had to endure anything like this level of pi55-taking from the media. Is it just that times have change or is it that politicians have lost their dignity, or is it even partly because TM is a woman? But I can't remember any personal attacks like this on Maggie T. I seem to remember the media was a bit merciless with John Major. And Michael Foot for his total lack of dress sense.

Perhaps we are just ........er............CONCERNED about her health?[:P]

There IS a serious point to this.  She'd now have a ready-made excuse to resign for "health reasons" and to "spend more time" with her husband walking in the countryside.  I wished she wouldn't blame the Welsh countryside again when she next makes yet another disastrous decision.....huh!

Wait till Brexit goes pear-shaped[6]

Apart from vanity, why on earth is she continuing. It is obvious that she is no Maggie: what legacy is she after?

Maggie was bad, but I suspect that nobody will be able to find a good word to say for her in a few years. Perhaps going to her pretty country church every week might give her some credit though.