Why the Delay?

Tresco

Tresco,it is not just me that finds the forum up-dates fine,so give it a rest it is becoming very boring and making you look some what silly,in my opinion.So if you what to post about life in 17 then I would be content to take your mind off the delay as we nearly bought a house in the same dept as you.

Outcast said "it is not just me that finds the forum up-dates fine,so give it a rest it is becoming very boring " 

Not as boring as most of your posts Outie,  Mrs O gone to the shops and let you on the computer again

"So if you what to post about life in 17 then I would be content to take your mind of the delay as we nearly bought a house in the same dept as you."

...............Anyone like to translate this crap into English[:$] or is it worth it.............. No I didn't think so[:(]

Ron avery,if you want to carry on your reply to me may I reply to your last posting by pm,(that is with your consent and you being over 18 years of age because if you want to use four letter words in your posting I will reply with the same but think the forum should not be exposed to the four letter word you use)Please do let me know.

Then how, Gay, are people who insult other posters and break the forum code of conduct ever to be prevented?

I get warned off for 'pursuing' this couple demanding to know who is who when they are posting, they continue happily along with no sanctions. They change identities with impunity, we are told to leave it alone.

So they win, don't they, because you let them? We can have all the buffoon posts, insults and racist remarks they want to give us.

A thought:

"A Troll is a psychiatrically disturbed person who intentionally posts malicious or provocative messages to create as much discord as possible. A Troll will make angry responses without adding content to the discussion,  he (90% are male) discredits those with whom he disagrees and delights in sabotaging list discussion.  He  tries to start arguments and enjoys the disturbance that he causes, posting more and more messages to stir up the furore."

I posted about a similar situation just a week ago http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/627915/ShowPost.aspx

Frankly this issue is boring to other members and the mods are all heartily tired of it. The fact is that is up to Admin at Living France who is allowed to post, no - one else.

If either Ron or Dick have any more to say regarding this outcast./ Le Bouffon/ Opas issue, please do it by email or PM

As for the rules, this constant off topic posting in reply to one particular members postings count as harrassment which is also against the rules. Even if you think some wrong has been done just remember that two wrongs do not make a right !